☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

And Tyrese is killin ALL these new R&B cats in the game when it comes to vocals. Dude is real wit his

And Tyrese is killin ALL these new R&B cats in the game when it comes to vocals. Dude is real wit his

Debarge and Tyrese were on point. Tyrese needs to make a comeback. Fred Hammond is the truth too.
If they had a better host, this would have been a historic BET show.

damn kinda got chills seeing CBreezy put so much emotion into that performance
TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.

Debarge and Tyrese were on point. Tyrese needs to make a comeback. Fred Hammond is the truth too.
If they had a better host, this would have been a historic BET show.

TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Yeah man. CB did his thing. I can't believe you guys are saying his tears were fake.
Dude was drooling couldn't even talk that was definitly authentic.
smh.gif
at the dudes hating on him man

The people hating are just foolish plain and simple. I can understand you being a hater, but to say that isn't authentic is pure ignorance. I don't think people understand how emotional the song Man In The Mirror is. You couple that with what he's been through and you going to breakdown.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Debarge? I do not remember who that is...

*Scratches hi-top while thinking...*
you wearing a hi top, but you don't know who El Debarge is?
you got some studying to do...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Debarge? I do not remember who that is...

*Scratches hi-top while thinking...*
you wearing a hi top, but you don't know who El Debarge is?
you got some studying to do...

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Yeah man. CB did his thing. I can't believe you guys are saying his tears were fake.
Dude was drooling couldn't even talk that was definitly authentic.
smh.gif
at the dudes hating on him man

The people hating are just foolish plain and simple. I can understand you being a hater, but to say that isn't authentic is pure ignorance. I don't think people understand how emotional the song Man In The Mirror is. You couple that with what he's been through and you going to breakdown.

Drake had a good performance,im not a drake fan but dude has talent and hes improving alot on his performance skills im not sure if ill be crying over him anytime soon like that jersey cat did at his sign in but he did go in tonight and he might make me a fan after tonight,chris brown went in to bad jay-z and beyonce and rihanna didnt show up i wonder why,el debarge + tyrese daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm them %!*@+% got vocals,one of the best award shows ive seen in years and i cut my lights off when diddy told me to and it was worth it another good performance,and why they snub j.cole on his performance,im not a fan of his but damn i want to atleast see how performed bet went straight to commercia when he got on stage.

Back
Top Bottom