☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

Please. Please. I just need to see the Based God make a surprise appearance and do some wild off the wall %%+@.

That or something equally dope

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Even though Chris did the best tribute, I think his performance is proof enough that no one will ever be as smooth as Michael when it comes to dancing

The same thing I initially thought after seeing the performance.  He most definately did his thing, but it made me want to go to youtube to watch some old MJ clips.

eek.gif
  at El DeBarge coming out and doing some classics!!!!! All This Love is a personal favorite.

Please. Please. I just need to see the Based God make a surprise appearance and do some wild off the wall %%+@.

That or something equally dope

Good to see DeBarge off the drugs.....my dude shut it down.....but how do they not let him do I Call Your Name????

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Even though Chris did the best tribute, I think his performance is proof enough that no one will ever be as smooth as Michael when it comes to dancing

The same thing I initially thought after seeing the performance.  He most definately did his thing, but it made me want to go to youtube to watch some old MJ clips.

eek.gif
  at El DeBarge coming out and doing some classics!!!!! All This Love is a personal favorite.

Good to see DeBarge off the drugs.....my dude shut it down.....but how do they not let him do I Call Your Name????

For the record.. it's obvious Chris was really crying. Anyone can tell that he was. The point is... the tribute is about MJ, and he somehow once again found a way to make it all about him. Hell... Janet danced a tribute to MJ and didn't cry like that and it's her own damn brother
laugh.gif

Chris sure as hell won't crying about Mike, that's for sure. That's why it's wack. It ain't about you right now homie..it's about the man!

For the record.. it's obvious Chris was really crying. Anyone can tell that he was. The point is... the tribute is about MJ, and he somehow once again found a way to make it all about him. Hell... Janet danced a tribute to MJ and didn't cry like that and it's her own damn brother
laugh.gif

Chris sure as hell won't crying about Mike, that's for sure. That's why it's wack. It ain't about you right now homie..it's about the man!

damn kinda got chills seeing CBreezy put so much emotion into that performance
TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

i think Drake should have done

him and YM- bed rock
Him and Nicki - Up all night
Himself- over
Why they did "Every Girl" last year.
laugh.gif

damn kinda got chills seeing CBreezy put so much emotion into that performance
TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

i think Drake should have done

him and YM- bed rock
Him and Nicki - Up all night
Himself- over
Why they did "Every Girl" last year.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom