☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

eek.gif
 Chris Brown went to the spit crying!

But his dance routine was a very fitting tribute to MJ.

Damn this N' Chris is selfish.

I was loving the dancing because he was killin it...and it started off as a nice tribute.  Then this dude starts crying and doesn't sing the song... when we know damn well he won't crying about Mike.   smh

I was loving the dancing because he was killin it...and it started off as a nice tribute.  Then this dude starts crying and doesn't sing the song... when we know damn well he won't crying about Mike.   smh

pimp.gif

CBREEZ

also this is proof that

1.) Chris Brown should have done the FIRST TRIBUTE last year, instead they blackballed him

and

2.) Even though Chris did the best tribute, I think his performance is proof enough that no one will ever be as smooth as Michael when it comes to dancing

-The Juice

pimp.gif

CBREEZ

also this is proof that

1.) Chris Brown should have done the FIRST TRIBUTE last year, instead they blackballed him

and

2.) Even though Chris did the best tribute, I think his performance is proof enough that no one will ever be as smooth as Michael when it comes to dancing

-The Juice

Very nice tribute by Breezy
pimp.gif

Show's been on a steady decline since Yeezy

Keisha Cole is too black for that hook
laugh.gif

Very nice tribute by Breezy
pimp.gif

Show's been on a steady decline since Yeezy

Keisha Cole is too black for that hook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I could have sworn Micheal Jackson died a year ago
and they had like less than a week to put a Tribute together....they know they aint send him off right last year, so they did it again this year. And it was dope. I applaud them for it.
glasses.gif

They shoulda let Chris do a half, then Omarion tho...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I could have sworn Micheal Jackson died a year ago
and they had like less than a week to put a Tribute together....they know they aint send him off right last year, so they did it again this year. And it was dope. I applaud them for it.
glasses.gif

They shoulda let Chris do a half, then Omarion tho...

damn kinda got chills seeing CBreezy put so much emotion into that performance
TRUE STORY!  That might've been THE realest and ILLEST performance i've seen in a hot minute.  You can tell that was built up emotion that he had to let out.  I'm pretty sure when the instrumental for Man in the Mirror dropped, it really just got to him.  Props to Chris Brown.

Drake shoulda definitely had the "Mike Jackson jacket with some zippers" on tonight.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom