☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

This Michael Jackson tribute is
pimp.gif

You know they had to get chris brown. No knock to usher and crew but they did m.j.j no justice. Thank god he didnt sing much

You know they had to get chris brown. No knock to usher and crew but they did m.j.j no justice. Thank god he didnt sing much

chris brown is NOT SERIOUS .................................................................................................................

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

chris brown is NOT SERIOUS .................................................................................................................

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I should turn off the awards now, before BET show something that take's away my impression of the CB, MJ tribute. I seen what I needed to see, think it's time to channel surf.

I should turn off the awards now, before BET show something that take's away my impression of the CB, MJ tribute. I seen what I needed to see, think it's time to channel surf.

Back
Top Bottom