*★*Official Chicago Bears 2009-2010 Thread(4-4)*★* week 10 @49ers

pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee get Cutler. They haven't had a good quarterback since Sid Luckman. Mcmahon was ok but not great. Just one time can we Bears fanshave a good quarterback.

real talk i could reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly like to have him

i can see him throwing the ball to hester now
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

I want Cutler in a Bears uni...even if we dont get him though, i want to see the Bears' front office make a strong effort. C'mon guys, do somethin. AndI want Torry Holt here too. Stupid %$+ front office, I swear they cant be possibly this stupid....they havent upgraded this team whatsoever........DO SOMETHINGYOU MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Give Denver whoever the hell they want.....except maybe Forte.

cutler's favorite football team growing up was DA BEARS
pimp.gif
. That beingsaid, I think they have less than a 20% chance of getting him. The Broncos are going to want a QB in return for him, or at least a pick in the draft to getSanchez or even Stafford and I don't see how the Broncos would want Orton in a trade. The Bears can't trade what Denver really needs, Forte, becausethe bears would end up being what Denver was last year, one dimensional, and Cutler would end up throwing more int. then td. plus he wouldn't have a WRlike Marshall or even Royal to go too. I just don't see how Angelo can make this move, even if he had a history of going after players like this, which hedoesn't. The Bears have way too many other needs to give up the majority of their draft pics and you would think that if Angelo wanted another QB, hewould have went after some of the free agent QB's that were/are still out there.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

The Bears have way too many other needs to give up the majority of their draft pics and you would think that if Angelo wanted another QB, he would have went after some of the free agent QB's that were/are still out there.
see thats the thing QB is the head of the snake so i wouldnt care giving up two 1st rounders and orton if i knew it would get him.

and as far as looking at the FA market we dont need some old QB looking for money when we know he isnt a long term fix orton is better then them when it comesdown too it.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Hell, I'll take Garcia at this point.
see thats wat i dont understand wat does that do for us

nothing nothing at all we need a long term QB not a older orton

as much as i love thinking about cutler in a bears uniform, face it...its just not gonna happen guys

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I want Cutler in a Bears uni...even if we dont get him though, i want to see the Bears' front office make a strong effort. C'mon guys, do somethin. And I want Torry Holt here too. Stupid %$+ front office, I swear they cant be possibly this stupid....they havent upgraded this team whatsoever........DO SOMETHING YOU MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Give Denver whoever the hell they want.....except maybe Forte.

Cutler to Holt for 6 at solider field
pimp.gif

There's no doubt that Cutler would love to be a Chicago Bear....but it's not gonna happen.

Just like the Kobe to Chicago talks.......was never gonna happen, even though I got my hopes up. But I refuse to actually think, for one second, that Angelocould pull something like this off.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
its official you bears fans have given up on me
laugh.gif
It's just frustrating seeing the front office do nothing this offseason. I know getting Cutler is a stretch, but can we make some moves tomake this team better?

Im sooooo glad weve taken advantage of all these top tier WRs and QBs floating around
pimp.gif
smh.gif

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/0-9-71/A-few-tweaks-as-Chicago-returns-to-the-field.html
A few tweaks as Chicago returns to the field

March 16, 2009 12:30 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

As they prepare for their mandatory mini-camp to open Tuesday, the Chicago Bears announced a series of inside-baseball news items on their Web site. Here's a run-down with a few comments from yours truly:
  • There is a long list of veterans who won't participate because they are still recovering from various surgeries: Cornerbacks Charles Tillman and Trumaine McBride, safety Kevin Payne, linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer and defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek. Comment: That's one of the downsides of having mini-camp two months earlier than normal. Around the NFL, there are scores of players who wouldn't be ready to get on the field this early in the offseason.
  • Second-year defensive back Zackary Bowman will be moved from cornerback to free safety. Comment: Makes sense considering the relative lack of depth at that position, where the Bears last week signed former New Orleans safety Josh Bullocks.
  • New offensive lineman Frank Omiyale has played tackle and guard in his career, but he will work exclusively at left guard this week. Comment: It's been expected that Omiyale will replace Josh Beekman at that position. But that could change if the Bears don't re-sign free agent John St. Clair.
  • The Bears will give second-year receiver Earl Bennett a chance to win the starting job opposite Devin Hester. Comment: By process of elimination, Bennett is the only internal candidate for the job. That's a lot to ask from a player whose next NFL catch will be his first.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Im sooooo glad weve taken advantage of all these top tier WRs and QBs floating around
pimp.gif
smh.gif
This happens every damn year. The front office sits on their damn hands and does absolutely nothing to better the team
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
its official you bears fans have given up on me
laugh.gif
It's just frustrating seeing the front office do nothing this offseason. I know getting Cutler is a stretch, but can we make some moves to make this team better?
see the thing is they got this "we are almost there" thing going on which is is wrong if anything we are getting further away from"there"

i dont know if they are blinded by the "we are almost there" or the owners have told them that the check book is closed and to make it happen withwat you have.....................

The problem is Lovie actually believes that the Bears were a first place quality team last year. He actually thinks that these players can get it done. Angelois just letting him be the fall guy. Jerry is just toeing the company line and not bringing in decent(read expensive) offensive players. This team doesn'twant to spend the money to be good. How good could our defense be if the Offense could actually sustain a few drives in a row?
I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!!

Stupid and clueless. If I had to describe the Bears in two words, that would be them.

They've made big moves before, nothing spectacular, but they've gone and signed quality FA's. Not this year though. This year the front officebelieves that upgrades can and will be made internally. Too bad we don't have the players to step up.

I get so pissed everytime I think about the Bears.....ughhhh

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Stupid and clueless. If I had to describe the Bears in two words, that would be them.

They've made big moves before, nothing spectacular, but they've gone and signed quality FA's. Not this year though. This year the front office believes that upgrades can and will be made internally. Too bad we don't have the players to step up.

I get so pissed everytime I think about the Bears.....ughhhh
Co-sig x the goverment bailout

[h2]St. Clair brings experience to Browns[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com
Archive

Creating competition at right tackle and perhaps adding an experienced starter, the Cleveland Browns signed nine-year veteran and unrestricted free-agent John St. Clair on Tuesday.

St. Clair received a three-year deal, worth $9-10 million, from Cleveland.

[h4]AFC North blog[/h4]
walker_james_m.jpg

ESPN.com's James Walker writes about all things AFC North in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

St. Clair had played the past four seasons with the Chicago Bears, who attempted to re-sign him. The loss of St. Clair, coupled with the offseason retirement of John Tait, leaves Chicago without both of its 2008 starters. St. Clair was a key player to retain for the Bears, but their offer was well below the Browns' proposal.

At the very least, St. Clair will compete with veteran Ryan Tucker for the right tackle spot, formerly held by Kevin Shaffer. The Browns recently released Shaffer to avoid paying him a roster bonus. There were rumors that Schaffer would re-sign at a lower salary, but the edition of St. Clair probably makes that a moot point.

At the worst, the Browns gained a solid No. 3 "swing" tackle with experience starting on both the left and right sides.

Originally drafted by the St. Louis Rams in 2000, the former third-rounder is joining his fourth NFL franchise. St. Clair has played with the Rams (2000-03), the Miami Dolphins (2004), and the Bears (2005-08).

Although he started 16 games for the Rams in 2002, St. Clair wasn't regarded as a full-time starter until signing with the Bears. He played his best football, by far in Chicago, and started all 16 games in 2008.
smh.gif
seen that coming this makes it clear wat our 1st pick will be now

i guess were on that get younger and bigger tip

poor forte
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom