¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Oh, and Rumor has it...

That Marcus Ball, upon finishing Classes at PR CC, wants to go to Tennessee....

smh.gif

C'Monnn Down!

laugh.gif

i havent heard anything about that. Hubbs aint wrote nothin bout it ... who knows, but he'd be welcomed

Yeah.

Its was said by three different sources.

A dude down at Pearl River CC.

A FSU insider.

And a dude w/ UT insider ties.

Watch, this _ go to UT and BALL OUT
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wish he could've stayed (Still one of the most talented LB's out there)...But there's no way we could've kept him on the team...

smh.gif
frown.gif

AJ has worked his way up to 2nd string on the depth chart, so I figure we'll be seeing a lot of him this year.

While we're talking about Freshmen and absurd feats, 17 y/o true frosh RB Richard Samuel set the UGA RB record with a 387 lb. power clean.

(Also, starting DT Geno Atkins ran a 4.69 in the 40. And SS Reshad Jones broke all the Safety lifting records...now if only he had some ball skills.
grin.gif
)

Joe Schadd saying Ron Prince thinks Josh Freeman can be the #1 pick...and NFL people are telling him this

roll.gif
roll.gif

Posted?

Typically CBS doesn't announce which game they're covering until about ten days before the game would kick off. Which always makes planning travel andhotels and the like difficult. But allegedly, due to a computer glitch, CBS posted their entire slate of season games. As you'll see some have yet to bedetermined but the schedule features the requisite double-header and deferral to ESPN's night telecast at least once as is typically the case. (SupposedlyESPN will be carrying Georgia-Alabama on September 27 as their first pick.) There are still some games to be determined but 8 of the first 9 weeks are set. Sohere they are courtesy of Saturdays in the South. Times are for thecentral time zone.
09/13 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Georgia @ South Carolina (CBS HD)
09/20 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Florida @ Tennessee (CBS HD)
09/27 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Tennessee @ Auburn (CBS HD)
10/04 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Florida @ Arkansas or Kentucky @ Alabama (CBS HD)
10/11 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Tennessee @ Georgia (CBS HD)
10/11 - 7:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. LSU @ Florida (CBS HD)
10/18 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. LSU @ South Carolina (CBS HD)
10/25 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Georgia @ LSU (CBS HD)
11/01 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Georgia-Florida (CBS HD)
11/08 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Alabama @ LSU or Georgia @ Kentucky (CBS HD)
11/15 - 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Notre Dame @ Navy (CBS HD)
11/15 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. South Carolina @ Florida or Georgia @ Auburn (CBS HD)
11/22 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Ole Miss @ LSU or Tennessee @ Vanderbilt or Arkansas @ Mississippi St. (CBS HD)
11/28 - 1:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. LSU @ Arkansas (CBS HD)
11/29 - 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Georgia Tech @ Georgia (CBS HD)
11/29 - 2:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Auburn @ Alabama (CBS HD)
12/06 - 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Army @ Navy (CBS HD)
12/06 - 3:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. SEC Championship

Verne Lundquist/Benjamin Frankin is going to be pissed. And uttering the name Tim Tebow at least 4 billion times.

Joe Schadd saying Ron Prince thinks Josh Freeman can be the #1 pick...and NFL people are telling him this
Schad is a dweeb but he's not far off on that.

Freeman has been considered the best QB prospect

Originally Posted by allen3xis

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Now, I like Josh Freeman... But that slow, heavy footed dude ain't seein no part of the #1 pick...

Jesse Palmer said that Arian Foster was the most complete back in the nation...

I think Georgia RB# 24 is the most complete back in the nation because he can run & catch & tries to pass block.

He's big and has an arm other than that..

I don't see anything special for 1st round warranted skill.

Maybe the best thing he can have going for him is the lack of prototypical NFL QB's coming out.

I'd take Stafford over him though if going on that kinda criteria.

Jesse Palmer said that Arian Foster was the most complete back in the nation...
Jesse Palmer is a dweeb but he aint far off, Arian is a great blocker and pass catcher but NoShow's running skills far outweigh what AF27does.

Back
Top Bottom