¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cox = Best QB in the SEC last year, HANDS DOWN.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Brandon Cox was easily my favorite QB in the SEC the last two years.

I'm GUNNA need a NoSho avy before too long if anybody in this topic is making any...
nerd.gif

Hey Gunna, would you mind making me an avy, too? If you'll do it just let me know and I'll get you a video.

Dro, lemme know what run u want, I think I got a run vs Candy ( i mean Vandy ) on m DVR.

TMay, lemme know what u want

Nah he had like a million highlights at the "blackout" vs Auburn
laugh.gif
I mainly just want the whole sequence of him and Thomas Brown doin that lilthing they be doin.. idc if it's on the sidelines or wherever.. just in the black unis and I want my avy the same size as yours with the tag"Cardo"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Just got my tickets for opening day, I'm stoked. What is going on w/ DeQuinta Jones? This is confusing.

Oh re-he-he-he-ly.... I wonder where my season tickets are at this point. Time to give the box office a call and I'll let everybody know if I have anyextrassssss

Gunna, I sent you a PM with a couple of questions about the avy. If you don't get it let me know and I'll ask 'em in here. I just wanted to keepthose separate from the thread.

Quick question: So i was reading on Rivals and it said that 3 Hurricanes are going to prep school. If any commit goes the prep route, do they still have to
go back to the school that they originally committed after they finish or can they choose to commit and sign a LOI to another university?

It's about the only thing i never knew when it came to a situation like this.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Quick question: So i was reading on Rivals and it said that 3 Hurricanes are going to prep school. If any commit goes the prep route, do they still have to
go back to the school that they originally committed after they finish or can they choose to commit and sign a LOI to another university?

It's about the only thing i never knew when it came to a situation like this.

I asked the same question a few pages back about a couple of A&M players. We had a few that had to go the Prep route due to not qualifying. Through hereand reading up on it, their LOI is no longer valid, and they can go wherever they want after their Juco years. (I think that's right, someone correct me ifI'm wrong.)

Yea they can go wherever they want after prep school.

B. Wash is a cane...dont really care about harper of odom myself.

We need four to not qualify anyway...

Originally Posted by lowslows

That's kinda sorta funny. Your class was pretty ridiculous anyway but 33 signees is absurd. It's almost unfair to the kids because if, likeyou'd hope for their sake, everyone is able to get their books straight and qualify, kids are getting left out in the cold. I know, early enrollees can becounted back, greyshirts are possible, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by lowslows

That's kinda sorta funny. Your class was pretty ridiculous anyway but 33 signees is absurd. It's almost unfair to the kids because if, like you'd hope for their sake, everyone is able to get their books straight and qualify, kids are getting left out in the cold. I know, early enrollees can be counted back, greyshirts are possible, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

I thought Wash didn't qualify, but if he made it then its all good. I figured the kids might know the whole situation if then signed with such a prettybig class.

Some of them knew then might go the JUCO route though and that they might come back next year.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Just got my tickets for opening day, I'm stoked. What is going on w/ DeQuinta Jones? This is confusing.

Oh re-he-he-he-ly.... I wonder where my season tickets are at this point. Time to give the box office a call and I'll let everybody know if I have any extrassssss
Hey if you have any extras after the Utah game let me know I'll take them off your hands.

Oh re-he-he-he-ly.... I wonder where my season tickets are at this point. Time to give the box office a call and I'll let everybody know if I have any extrassssss
Hey if you have any extras after the Utah game let me know I'll take them off your hands.

I'll definitely hook NT up again this year w/ whatever is left. Gonna be a senior this year so seats should be pretty solid.

* Freshman lineman Mike Adams, recovering from shoulder surgery, could be back sooner than expected. Eleven days ago, Tressel thought Adams might be ready a few games into the season and wouldn't be ready for any contact during the preseason.

"The latest words I've been hearing is that Mike Adams might make it back for the beginning of camp. I'm not going to count on that, but when I bump into him, he says, 'Coach, I'm going to be ready day one.'"
http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/07/ohio_state_football_the_big_te.html
Article also talks about Eugene Clifford's transfer to Tennessee State.

^^^^ thats good news... some more good news from Columbus ... T.Pryor is getting raved reviews for his work ethic in the weight room, and his desire to learn..he has already been watching a ton of film with the other QBs and the way Tress is talking he may get even more playing time that expected....!

^

IMO, I would let Mike Adams just sit out the whole year. I don't think he's going to crack the starting line-up, so why waste a year. I'm notreally a fan of not redshirting linemen unless they are going to start

^

IMO, I would let Mike Adams just sit out the whole year. I don't think he's going to crack the starting line-up, so why waste a year. I'm not really a fan of not redshirting linemen unless they are going to start

I agree. Imo I dont think he'll be ready and the staff won't push him (i.e. Lawrence Wilson last yr).

Berry Blown Away

Also, Doug Worthington was charged w/ a DUI.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom