Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Has anybody heard about why these are releasing in the US this time around? Seems strange since there's been CWs of the 8s steady dropping every month plus prelude and 9 hype.

Never enough hype...a lot of people would never know that these are the budget Kobe model that's been around forever.

Im just getting into the sneaker game. All I go for is kobes though. Can hardly wait to have a venomenon in my collection. Im loving that 120 price tag.

Never enough hype...a lot of people would never know that these are the budget Kobe model that's been around forever.

No, I think you read me wrong. :lol:

I know why they haven't released in the past but I'm wondering what changed that.

Played in mine last night. They were suprisingly nice. Very similar in feel to kd 5 elite. Lockdown was good. Mid foot loosened up a bit as well so they felt alot better after that. Game finished at 9pm. Everybody was stopping me asking about them as I was walking back to my car with green glow coming coming the bottom of my shoes. The HB in me was loving it.......

Thanks for the update.
Can't say I loved playing in the KD V elite but there were aspects of that shoe I did enjoy. Looking forward to (hopefully) grabbing these Friday

Yes they glow unfortunately from a pic that was posted (getting played out IMO)

Last edited:
^^^ That Blue pair on the Left is So Mean!...and I'm not even a fan of Blue like that. 
nthat.gif

And I'm glad there will be more CWs... I may not copp these first joints, but I Now Know there's still HEAT down the road!

And I know how you guys feel on this one. It's weird bc this is like the Best Take-Down Model Sneaker since the Late 90's Team Jordan... they're so legitimately dope, you wonder if the rest of the world will notice & drive hype where we can't copp for the Low.

Bottom Line: These Are COLD.

And although I don't think they're better than the potential Kobe 9 Low..... IF THESE Had Been Introduced as the New KOBE IX, I wouldn't have been mad at all. 

Last edited:
^

I think so.

Just took a look at the FTL launch calendar and they look to be pretty readily available. And I wouldn't put too much stock in this "QS" talk. People use that term without even actually knowing what it means.

And plus, with all the stuff releasing soon, no way a take down model sells out at retail.

QS doesn't mean limited in this case from the looks of it. Way more stores in my area are getting these in comparison to a majority of the Kobe 8 CWs.

Will pick-up multiples once these reach outlets. That blue pair on the far left is clean...

I like every color I've seen so far. I need to have self control. LeBron 2k14s, Xmas KD6, trying to stack for the Kobe 9s and all while trying to finish and get about 2000$ worth of tattoo work done. Gonna be a rough couple of months but worth it come summer. These came out of nowhere on me.

Played in mine last night. They were suprisingly nice. Very similar in feel to kd 5 elite. Lockdown was good. Mid foot loosened up a bit as well so they felt alot better after that. Game finished at 9pm. Everybody was stopping me asking about them as I was walking back to my car with green glow coming coming the bottom of my shoes. The HB in me was loving it.......

I heard the kd 5 elite was trash, i gotta try some now

Has anybody heard about why these are releasing in the US this time around? Seems strange since there's been CWs of the 8s steady dropping every month plus prelude and 9 hype.

They said they are releasing cause of the Kobe sig line becoming more expensive, and so they want those who cant really afford the sig line to buy these

Cause not everyone can buy the kobe 9 at 220$ so they figure push them a kobe inspired shoe at 120

Back
Top Bottom