Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

current Cp shoes have a version IPS thAT was first introduced on the XXs and a small forefoot zoom unit from what I understand

so are these actual zoom air?

none of that cushioning in the kobe 8's that bottoms out?

looks nice but wondering how they perform. will try and cop if they come out with a nice CW

looks nice but wondering how they perform. will try and cop if they come out with a nice CW
Zoom in the forefoot. I think the outsole is XDR. The rubber feels pretty hard. More solid ride than the kobe 8's but still decent cushioning.

Zoom in the forefoot. I think the outsole is XDR. The rubber feels pretty hard. More solid ride than the kobe 8's but still decent cushioning.

The outsole isnt XDR, just a traction pattern that more suitable outdoors

:x at these selling out.
Think i've come to realization that I have less than 1% chance of getting preludes tomorrow with a bot.

Last edited:
I'm not even buying them but 5 minutes in and they're already gone from NDC? How many pairs did they even have?

Damn page loaded and said Sold out..I was on it with the page refresh...thats never happened to me on ANY release with the line system. I'd at least be able to get in line. Something's up..

GITD makes everyone go for them. Completely forgot it wasn't TLO. Waited for the link and there was nothing left after about 10 seconds

There not back ordered. @Eastbay: #ReleaseReport Size Update: The Nike Kobe Venomenon 4 is sold out. :frown:

Oh just found out my footlocker has them in store. Store opens in 42 min! No line either. Not bad

Back
Top Bottom