Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

I heard the kd 5 elite was trash, i gotta try some now

IMO, though the kd 5 elite wasn't my favorite, I wouldn't say it was total trash.

I thought it had good features.  There was a nice rigidity to the shoe and they kept me on my toes.  Had a couple great nights in that shoe.  The downfalls to me were that the upper was a little too stiff and the flex point toward the toe caused some discomfort

I love the shoe and the price cant wait to cop! Hope dsg and NBA store gets the aqua and Chinatowns

I like every color I've seen so far. I need to have self control. LeBron 2k14s, Xmas KD6, trying to stack for the Kobe 9s and all while trying to finish and get about 2000$ worth of tattoo work done. Gonna be a rough couple of months but worth it come summer. These came out of nowhere on me.

2 gs bro? Thanks for adding another potential career possibilty to my long list. Lol senior and undecided

^

I think so.

Just took a look at the FTL launch calendar and they look to be pretty readily available. And I wouldn't put too much stock in this "QS" talk. People use that term without even actually knowing what it means.

And plus, with all the stuff releasing soon, no way a take down model sells out at retail.

View media item 691201

I meant in the sense that people automatically associate the QS label with something being limited.

So are these limited or are these suppose to be the takedown Kobes like Lebron's Solider line?
They are takedown Kobes and seem to be somewhat widely available depending on your location.

Sadly, there is only one store near me getting them 
sick.gif

Welp -- can't swing pickin these up in the morning or midday tomorrow 
tired.gif
  Gonna have to try after work around 5

I supposed I could do online, but I'm gonna give in store a shot

Last edited:
So are these limited or are these suppose to be the takedown Kobes like Lebron's Solider line?
They are Takedown Kobe's, but in the more Traditional Sense... a more direct takedown from the Kobe 8. (ie: OG Team Jordan I & II from 1997/98)

Lebron's "Soldier" Line has always been completely separate aesthetically from his Signature Line.

Some would say these are an upgrade if you don't like lunar!

Is it forefoot zoom only? Or heel? Can't remember.

Forefoot zoom only. Shoes look nice but Overpriced for nothing in the heel for cushioning. The og takedown Jordans at least had heel and forefoot air

Last edited:
Swoosh discount or pass for me..but I do like that purple colorway posted on the previous page..

Last edited:
Cushioning is still good. Im not a fan of lunarlon myself. For me it does not rebound quick enough. Its not as good as unlocked zoom like say the superfly 2's but IMO its better than the lunarlon in the 8.

Back
Top Bottom