Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Wow...I wasn't even going to wake up early but my dog got me up. Got my size 14...went back to the page to look at the pictures again and it says sold out
nerd.gif

Nothing is safe online...I plan to just pick these up in store though either way I'm sure they'll be back.

Snagged a 13 from Eastbay and a 14 Footaction. I'll have to see which one will fit. Couldn't believe they sold out like that. Wasn't so lucky with the Prelude RSVP, so this makes it a lil better.

Man, I was shocked these went so fast on NDC. In the 20 seconds I waited for a twitter link and then realized I was wrong they were sold out. Then went to Eastbay but it was too late.

Just called my connect at the local Footlocker, said they got 18 pairs and already employees took a couple. Doubt I will get my size.
Hopefully I can get a pair on Ebay for a reasonable amount. If not, I have a feeling that Nike will sell more colorways, just building the hype with the limited first release.

I copped these on my mobile phone. I think people struck out cause they waiting for Nike to post the link when they alreadt did yesterday lol so all you had to di was refresh

got lucky on eastbay…for all those that didn't cop and want them… check out www.kicks-crew.com they have them available there…good luck…do it all over again tomorrow for Taxi 12s…lol

3rd in line at my HOH. There's 3 people in line.. And copped. Remind me of 6's a little and very nice in person. They had maybe a size run at my store

$120 felt like I a bargain

Last edited:
Can't make it to the mall until like 5 today... Looks like I'll be SOL unless for some reason no one around was ready for these

Back
Top Bottom