Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i like the graffiti option, looking forward to seeing what ppl come up with. the tongue tho, thats gonna always bug me if i order one

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within approximately a week.

We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.

Received this email from nike this morning? Based on your personal experiences with nike ID how much longer do you guys think I have?! Thanks!

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within approximately a week.

We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.

Received this email from nike this morning? Based on your personal experiences with nike ID how much longer do you guys think I have?! Thanks!
like a week.

yeah its been like that, honestly the tongue bugs me, I love the dark grey swoosh on my design, but I had to go with black because the tongue looked terrible with dark grey kobe logo

Shared on IG but wanted to post a couple iPhone shots from the daylight.  Only camera I've got.  This is supposed to be my final iD, but if solid uppers come our way... I may not be able to resist
is the swoosh stadium grey or dark grey? i'm making a similar pair but with different outsole. stock id pictures looks nothing like real life pictures which makes it hard to tell whether or not it'll come out the way i want it.

is the swoosh stadium grey or dark grey? i'm making a similar pair but with different outsole. stock id pictures looks nothing like real life pictures which makes it hard to tell whether or not it'll come out the way i want it.
The swoosh is Stadium Grey.  I know, the renderings don't exactly reflect the final product.  A good tip is to roll your mouse over an area to highlight it.  I feel like the area on the shoe looks more like the final when lit up by your mouse (if that makes sense)

The swoosh is Stadium Grey.  I know, the renderings don't exactly reflect the final product.  A good tip is to roll your mouse over an area to highlight it.  I feel like the area on the shoe looks more like the final when lit up by your mouse (if that makes sense)
thanks

^Yup so does the navy blue, red, royal, black, even the lighter color like stadium grey, white, and yellow. Don't look bad up close though.

Last edited:
The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay.
ohwell.gif
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist.
laugh.gif
A keeper for sure.
You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.
Wow... This looks so legit lol. I think I'd like a bit more going on around the outsole/midsole but the white is very clean.

Ahhh I hope your right Johnny250. I cannot wait to get mine in. I will upload pictures and soon as they come in. What about everyone else? Do you think a week is about right after they sent me the email saying it will ship soon?!

grafitti option looks crazyyyy. i really need to see samples of the colors, cuz the blue coral snakes were nothing like what nikeid displayed.

what im thinking to buy...

ome other  cool concepts

Last edited:
The Black/Red graffiti pattern reminds me of Darth Maul. I personally like the blacked out one even though a lot of people don't like the midsole/outsole the same color.. I think it fits here and I'm biased towards black shoes
tongue.gif

Last edited:
need some input on the speckle, I need some opinions before I pull the trigger on these. I am using this guys design, and I just think a speckle would be nice, I also added the pink laces, but will take them out if they don't look right

grey speckle?

no speckle?

pink speckle

any input would be appreciated, I wanna order these asap I cancelled the ones I did the other day because I didn't take the speckle into consideration and I didn't like the all black swoosh

Back
Top Bottom