Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

top left and top right darth maul are probably sick in real life, the rendering sometimes doesn't do it justice the colors flow really nice together

Nice. Post back with pics when you get them.. would love to see how they come out.
Will try and remember, I always put them on my instagram though ;P  I

I

I

V

Last edited:

I

I

V
yea... if you follow me i might follow back 
wink.gif

Just got the finishing touches on my two iDs I made with a 15% coupon. Two iDs and a pair of Hazelnuts at 15%... definitely worth some minor errors on my first iDs.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
top left and top right darth maul are probably sick in real life, the rendering sometimes doesn't do it justice the colors flow really nice together
Yeah, it's kind of hard to really gauge how your pair is really going to come out especially since there's really no reference at the moment with this graffiti pattern because nobody has them in hand.

I thought the translucent red sole was a better fit over the red midsole to offset the black better and it kinda looks like the lightsaber lol

I like the blacked out one because it just goes with the Darth Maul motif dressed in all black with red skin.
Nice. Post back with pics when you get them.. would love to see how they come out.

I

I

V
Well, I don't have an instagram but reps will be waiting for you if you post them up on here
wink.gif

The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay. :\
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: A keeper for sure.

You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.

Real nice! I was sitting on a similar colorway for a month (couldn't decide between white or blue midsoles). Nice work with the kobe sig in the back.
Ended up making these two weeks ago. hopefully they come in before August.
View media item 50160217 for chris mullin :smokin
View media item 501606:smh: should of got white outsoles.

k

I Just realized .... graffiti option has a slight fade to the ankle ,we have a slight fade option !!!

Here's one for all those who might miss out on the Milk Snakes.

Last edited:
Okay I killed it...

When i think graffiti I think NEON bright wild

I see this.....

Now thats some str8 80's

Miami Vices

Last edited:
Thanks, good explanation too. I was thinking the same way, speckles are cool but it may be a tad too much

I'd also consider same color speckle for texture... def thinking that white/blk graffiti upper is getting ordered soon, although the yellow is tempting...

Last edited:
View media item 501865k
I Just realized .... graffiti option has a slight fade to the ankle ,we have a slight fade option !!!
Here's one for all those who might miss out on the Milk Snakes.

i don't know might be the angle. You know how the renderings don't always turn out like you see it. We'll just have to see. I like this reverse fade.

Need to see the poison green and teal as they don't seem to be the right shades.

Back
Top Bottom