Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'd also consider same color speckle for texture... def thinking that white/blk graffiti upper is getting ordered soon, although the yellow is tempting...
I was considering doing black speckles just to see how it came out with the texture but I didn't

dont trust nike IDs rendering but thanks

it's accurate
nike-kobe-8-id-christmas-cheetah.jpg

Last edited:
going to order a Sacramento Kings colorway before the 8 ID goes away.   which one do you think would look best with the finished product? cosindering how much lighter the upper really is when done.  im having a hard time deciding 

Last edited:
Are you cooking up an iD with the volt?

For the Kings pair i'd go with 4. Could use some black though to break up the white and purple.

according to duck dodgers Nikes looking to add fade option for the 8s... unsure about dudes legitimacy though. we shall c.

I heard a while back that fade option will be available for ID... He might be right, for once.

The fade option is long overdue. If they were to give it to us it would be when the purple fades came out. It's still not too late, even if it's a limited run they should give it to us. I know I would make one or two more iDs.

We'll the fade option was available on the VIs and VIIs, so I can def see it happening. And the options they gave us were pretty good.

Yeah but I wasn't too much in love with the VI aesthetically so it wasn't worth it for my to pay that much for the fade option and I made one iD of the VII before option came out. The options for color blocking on the VII weren't good enough for me to buy another iD. I would make up for it with the 8s though. Guess we'll see in two months or so.

Last edited:
I didn't like the purple up front on the purps. I think orange fade would look awesome but that's because we've seen the ps of the OCs. I don't really care if they put up the option at this point. It's just gonna make me spend more money.

Back
Top Bottom