Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

yo TPG could you breakdown what you used and how to color your kobe sig on the heel cup, thanks.

Last edited:
I didn't have a brush nor did I want to buy one so I used a toothpick. Dabble it with a very small amount of paint and just drag it along the sig. The angelus paint is thin that it flows through. If it gets on the edges, wait until it dries then scrape with the toothpick and it'll come off as the heel clip is smooth.

I might be trippin, but I think they added 2 new colors. Team Red and Pine Green, but it's only available on the laces, swoosh/shozoku/lining, and outsole (for the Pine Green only)..

Trying to work on some Cavs/Boston/Lower Merion CWs with the new colors.

Last edited:
Nice Jslimm. Finally someone makes the Inlines a reality. Inline IVs though. Still on the hunt for those.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Sorry for the crappy pics. Once my computer is back on-line I'll push through better pics if need be.

nice work..
where the 6s???

T I'm a slacker. When they released I played the "I'll get them later" card and never did. SMH

my order started yesterday, had to do a black/red CW with the coral print- excited about getting a really comfortable pair of shoes.

Inlines are dope. Only thing I would have done differently is made the sole black if the heel cup was purp, or vise versa. I've got like 6 Kobe ID's on the way. Going to light up this thread sometime in the next couple weeks. :smokin

Inlines are dope. Only thing I would have done differently is made the sole black if the heel cup was purp, or vise versa. I've got like 6 Kobe ID's on the way. Going to light up this thread sometime in the next couple weeks. :smokin

Appreciate it. I thought about doing it but I figured the black speckling would even out the purple clip and outsole. Sometimes speckling can kill a whole sneaker but I think it gives it just enough pop.

Also the black swoosh and shozoku have silver flakes in it. If you enlarge the photo you should be able to see it.View media item 507057View media item 507058

Back
Top Bottom