Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Appreciate it. I thought about doing it but I figured the black speckling would even out the purple clip and outsole. Sometimes speckling can kill a whole sneaker but I think it gives it just enough pop.

Also the black swoosh and shozoku have silver flakes in it. If you enlarge the photo you should be able to see it.View media item 507057View media item 507058

Oh nice. I wonder if it's because of the white/grey in the upper that's causing that. Kinda has that effect like the swoosh on the Inline Vs.

You already know Jay... Inlines are beautiful. I think I have those, or something very similar in my locker. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on Laker cws because I don't know what Nike will end up giving us....

did anyone use the stadium grey outsole?  i want to see how the color looks on a completed pair.

You already know Jay... Inlines are beautiful. I think I have those, or something very similar in my locker. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on Laker cws because I don't know what Nike will end up giving us....

This. Need to know the last kobe 8 RD and if we are getting a lakers cw. If not, the iDs will come in droves.

Yea, I'm done with iD's unless someone blows me away with the graffiti option. Same for 8s but I REALLY think we'll get our Laker CWs heading into the season.

simple but beautiful, great job on Jslimm

Appreciate it homie. Thanks.

Inspiration:

Got my ID's yesterday.. wanted to copy kobe's "inlines" but it seems like maybe i should of used a white heel clip, here some pics.

im overall pleased with it and will wear the shoe as some beaters, they definately are clean and i love the purple.

View media item 508215

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom