Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

View media item 493563
Just submitted this in regular Kobe 8 forum. This showed up when I checked the Nike store on my iPhone, but when I actually click on it, it reverts to one of the existing ID options. Don't know if this means graffiti is the next ID option or if this is just a mistake it something.

:pimp: i'll be making two pairs when they put it up. Hope they have gold as an option so I can make a MVP ZKIV inspired

The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay. :\
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: A keeper for sure.

You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.

View media item 487908View media item 487897View media item 487903

UMMMMM WOW

if i decide to make another pair these are getting copped 100000%

After debating back and forth with myself on a Kobe 8 ID to make I finally pulled the trigger today.

If the pink laces are too much, I can just swap them out for black laces out my MCs, which I have two pairs of. I just thought it wouldn't be very smart to order an ID with black laces, because you can always get plain black laces where pink laces would be harder to come by. Now the long wait begins.....

The new graffiti options are finally available. It seems like they replaced that terrible YOTS option with the graffiti option.
Curious to see what you guys can come up with.

I don't know why but I really like these:
[No Name for these]
View media item 495567[Breds]
View media item 495570[Grey Ghost/Everyday Beaters]
View media item 495592
edit:
I used this link to access the new options because the regular nikestore portal still has the YOTS option:
http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index...lder,basketball.30463.0,Kobe81212_g,760135610

Last edited:
Thanks for the link it didn't show up. Will order tomorrow.

Sucks that only the Laker option has the Graffiti graphics in another color and the heel counter/tongue is just black. Another new color(s) added would be cool too.

Last edited:
Sucks fhat they still didn't give us solid uppers. Oh well,
I'll see what I can do with these graffitis haha

that link I posted won't work on mobile phones, it only works on desktop computers or on smartphones' "desktop view"on a flash compatible browser.

Last edited:
Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within approximately a week.

We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.
So I just received an email from nike stating that the shoes will ship within approximately a week. So my question to you guys is how much longer do you think I have until I receive them?! Thanks!

New upper option is not bad.  Nothing I'm super excited about though.

I do like that black/red mock-up by mastergrim -- I'd like to see it with the darker graffiti upper

Lebron IV Graffiti inspired
View media item 496039
I better hold off on ordering until it's up on the main site as they could be working on it since it's on the old build site. Want to see how the colors look like IRL since the colors on the upper look dark and dull on the template.

Last edited:
iD shipped today. This very well may be my last iD until we get some better options. I'll reserve judgement on the graffiti option when we get some real pics.
Nike needs to do something about how the product is depicted in the renderings.

I like these 2... wonder how the poison green upper will look in real life though 

might have to pull the trigger on these Aces though 

I like these 2... wonder how the poison green upper will look in real life though 

I'm sure the poison green would pop just like it does in real life. Renderings are terrible.

might have to pull the trigger on these Aces though 
View media item 496155

Not bad. They really need to just drop the real Ace. The current releases are really starting to irk me.

Not really feeling the new ID option, really should have went with something solid/plain for us to work with. The white looking upper that people have been using is really nice, wish there were more options like that.

Back
Top Bottom