Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay. :\
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: A keeper for sure.

You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.

dam those are nice!

did you paint the gold in the Kobe sig? Could have sworn they all came one color, them joints are fire though, especially for a GS fan

Yeah I did good eye haha I did it to the USA too.

The blue upper is too nice. I love everyone's pair that used it.

really nice job on the gold paint there man, I'd be scared to do that

blue upper is piff, looks good in every ID i've seen

These finally came in. Inspired by Blitz Blues obviously. My only gripe is that the swoosh is so dark it looks almost black, when it's supposed to be Navy. Not that big of a deal though, still gonna keep 'em.

For Reference:

Yeah the navy is dark indeed. They look good with the navy swoosh because of the lighter blue streak. I wish they had a Tar Heel blue outsole option. I can't deal with the clear sole.

Id give my pair to Klay but they're too dang small :lol:

From what I seen happen with clear/milky soles over a long period of time I'm not a fan of it. It looks good on darker colorways but i can't deal with it yellowing/browning :x

Shared on IG but wanted to post a couple iPhone shots from the daylight.  Only camera I've got.  This is supposed to be my final iD, but if solid uppers come our way... I may not be able to resist

Nice iD. The sockliner and swoosh/shozoku really pop and make it look complete. Would love to see how it would look with a clear sole though, but the outsole works with this CW.

Last edited:
Nice iD. The sockliner and swoosh/shozoku really pop and make it look complete. Would love to see how it would look with a clear sole though, but the outsole works with this CW.
Thank you.

The clear sole is something I really wanted at first, but I wanted to avoid how bad the clear could look down the road. So I just went straight for the yellow I guess 
laugh.gif

Just wanted to give it a little something that pops while still keeping it clean and simple

Last edited:
Thank you.

The clear sole is something I really wanted at first, but I wanted to avoid how bad the clear could look down the road. So I just went straight for the yellow I guess 
laugh.gif

Just wanted to give it a little something that pops while still keeping it clean and simple
looks like u stepped in a pool of some highlighter ink. looks 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom