Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i give you my address n you have them shipped to my place.

then depending on how they come out n after i try em on i'll think about shipping them to you up north bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Hahah I'd have to make some dope ones then so you can cop too. Wouldn't I need an American credit card?

omg yes solid uppers! can't wait to see how the new pattern looks live. haha sorry wallet and gf!

I have been waiting to make a Duke CW forever!!!! These look just like the Duke PE's. I am so stoked. I can make a grip of ID's now.

I don't know but I just can't get down with any of these iD options for the Kobes. I'm content with the GRs especially with what's dropping in May

Gonna wait to see how the yellow upper looks, hopefully it's what I am expecting it to be.

blue barcelona kobe 6 inspired
Looks better with the Holiday Graphic to be honest.

Added the pink collar instead of red and a white solid sole instead of the poison green. Could get it painted with GITD paint to give it the real effect.

Last edited:
What are the enhancements with the + model like lebrons have diamond swoosh and logo.

Ordering a pair of the new options just playing around with the options to try to make my concept work but nike and there half *** options. Would like go change the tongue color and have 2 different colors for the logo on the front and the one on the back.

Just ordered a pair with the pure platinum upper. Will post pics when they come.

Would much rather have the Kobe Platinums than the Brons

these new uppers are dope, wish they woulda released these uppers instead of the YOTS 
mean.gif

Last edited:
between the blue and the pure platinum. idk what ima get. I have to see this in person

Back
Top Bottom