Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Cant wait for friday!
YESSIR!

I Need that Final Verdict on the Liner of the All Black Solid Upper...

If it's On-Point & Not White... I'm Copping SOON! 
nthat.gif

I'm ready to order another 3-4 pairs but don't want to pay retail.... Struck out getting a promo code by chatting with Nike. If anyone has a spare one or can get one but doesn't plan on using it, send me a PM. I'd repay the favor.

I have a big OCD on things and I already know that liner want bother me 1 bit because I'm just stoked to have a solid upper!! Laces will cover it anyways.

What are you waiting for Shaun?
YESSIR!

I Need that Final Verdict on the Liner of the All Black Solid Upper...

If it's On-Point & Not White... I'm Copping SOON! :nthat:  

Both id's shipped! The black upper will be here Monday (which is the second one i ordered) my whiteout doesn't have tracking available yet(ordered that first)

:lol: ok, ok....

Stupid nike won't give us a Laker cw, so i went Lakers on dat ***...

Last edited:
I don't get it the they literally limit this platform for id's but the lebron and kd is free reign for any kind of id option. Kobe's got stuck with no glow sole they barely released the solid upper but look how long it took. Sorry thinking out loud.

Why is there no pink swoosh option? I wanted to make some BCA's to add to the collection ( Kobe 6, KD IV, KD V), but I don't want another all pink shoe. A simple white upper with a pink swoosh, heel clip, and sole would be nice. 

Aside from the outstanding lack of options for the 8, can we take a moment and truly understand how bad NIKE is slapping us in the face with the tongue emblem?

For those that have an ID'd 8, you know exactly what iron-on piece of sh*t quality I'm talking about.

Aside from the outstanding lack of options for the 8, can we take a moment and truly understand how bad NIKE is slapping us in the face with the tongue emblem?

For those that have an ID'd 8, you know exactly what iron-on piece of sh*t quality I'm talking about.
pisses me off too

what happened to the red solid upper???????

only red upper that looked good :smh:

Last edited:
Oh man.... can these Solid Uppers just get Shipped, already?!

Between the Kobe IX "Wait & See" BS & the Solid Upper Verdict on the Kobe 8 ID's..... My Patience is running thin.  
sick.gif

I think it's because I haven't copped a pair of shoes in over a month...... I Have Problems. Lol 
mean.gif

View media item 650380
If they turn out anything close to how the VI's came out I say cop in a heart beat. One of those situations where a custom/id becomes a grail, that was one. Nike editor makes it real hard to truly grasp how the shoe looks until someone cops, I am curious too if anyone made one yet.....

Carpe Diem theme is so fire if done right! 
hell yeah. But those 6's are on point!! I wish I had that pair. Love ballin in my 6's and 8's.

Back
Top Bottom