Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Scrub em with soap and water, or Jason markk. But I'd still be super careful in what you do when worn.

I got the white upper and I don't plan on playing competitive ball in them..... I gonna wear them to lift weights and shoot around and run in but that about it. I would love to play ball in em but that would be a terrible idea.

Yes bruh my id is coming 10 days early got the email today they are coming friday :smokin

Last edited:
anyone make, or plan on making carpe diem IV inspired? I have in my locker, but prob going with something else... I have 15 pairs in my locker, and I like ALL of em :smh:

anyone make, or plan on making carpe diem IV inspired? I have in my locker, but prob going with something else... I have 15 pairs in my locker, and I like ALL of em
mean.gif
If they turn out anything close to how the VI's came out I say cop in a heart beat. One of those situations where a custom/id becomes a grail, that was one. Nike editor makes it real hard to truly grasp how the shoe looks until someone cops, I am curious too if anyone made one yet.....

Carpe Diem theme is so fire if done right! 

Im going to regret not making a lot of my designs... I just cant afford it, and dont have much I want to sell.

Do It Mitch lol. Damn, again I would love to see a completed signed and delivered one, but end of day you can never fail on a CD theme. If they do not give us two tone option for purple, these will have to be my last kobe of the year. 

Last edited:
Do It Mitch lol. Damn, again I would love to see a completed signed and delivered one, but end of day you can never fail on a CD theme. If they do not give us two tone option for purple, these will have to be my last kobe of the year. 
i have a couple away IDs from previous models, I think I'm going with something different this time. If I make another one, these could be it tho.

Sdubl didn't you make some CD already? I swore someone did that but with the old upper
i did. I used the purple Christmas pattern, but I sent em back. Wasn't 100% happy with the turn out for the price. Whoever came across em at the outlet actually sold em on eBay a month or so ago.

Pretty sure they'll turn out nice... I probably woulda kept my pair if they had the solid black upper option at the time.

That 5 rings-esque colorway is dope!

Nice Randy! Can't wait to see actual pics.

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a pair....

Back
Top Bottom