Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Here's the translucent red with the ugly white/black Graffiti. I should've deleted the pics
laugh.gif
On a shoe like that, I would go with solid red.  This is because the poison green is the focal point of the shoe, and a translucent red would distract from that.  

A solid red sole is more subdued, and that is what I would go with.

Has anyone ever tracked their I.d. Shipment and gotten the EXCEPTION notification from UPS? Everything was going smooth until early this afternoon it said my package was being held in Louisville :rolleyes

Last edited:
It's gonna look better with the solid black al3x89. Put that order in before you change your mind again :lol:

Im trying to make some oregon inspired ones and i was wondering if anyone knows what would look more like their colors green/volt OR green/tour yellow?

Im trying to make some oregon inspired ones and i was wondering if anyone knows what would look more like their colors green/volt OR green/tour yellow?

I think either one would work. Just going to depend on the rest of the shoe

^yea that's what im thinking now that im looking at the ones i made with TY. I posted them, but i just signed up with niketalk and it gave me some message about how it has to be approved cause im new. Probably be tomrw, they're pretty dope, also put up some grape inspired joints

looking at these, it looks gold, i know it's not that since they dont offer it. Is this volt or TY (the swoosh)?

^^its yellow. In real life it's kind of a metallic yellow.

Looks like it's time to off a couple pairs to make some IDs since Nike isn't giving us Laker fans any Laker cws :smh:

Last edited:
What colors did u use on these? These are fire!!
Appreciate that.

-The tour yellow/gold 'blue coral' themed upper 

-yellow laces

-team red logos

-black lining

and obvious but...

-black heel clip and midsole, solid white outsole

no speckles

Last edited:
I took inspiration from one of Skylar Diggins' PEs, but I'm also a grad of the U of Minnesota -- so the combo worked out nicely

It would probably look nice with that solid yellow upper though (wasn't available for me at the time)

I took inspiration from one of Skylar Diggins' PEs, but I'm also a grad of the U of Minnesota -- so the combo worked out nicely

It would probably look nice with that solid yellow upper though (wasn't available for me at the time)
Honestly bro it looks way better with the coral upper than solid IMO, and the red swoosh is straight cash money

Back
Top Bottom