Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got my finishing touches email this morning! I am pretty excited. Last time it took about 12 days before it shipped but oh well ill take it at face value.

Made a rasta-themed pair as a gift. I think they turned out pretty well. I debated on using the red translucent sole, but I got tired of trying to decide.

Last edited:

so the team orange solid upper on ID is nothing like the custom mangos right?
I doubt it'd be close...

EDIT:  the guy who did the mangos used the pink upper and used angelus to match mango -- it's a little too vibrant to be close to the team orange I'd say

Orange would still prob come out nice tho

Last edited:
thanks guys

sucks, too bad they don't have the orange like that because man that would be a sick ID

Im not a fan of the barca 6s because of the stripes on the sockliner, other than that theyre a sick shoe. Id def consider making em if they had the upper option.

Don't know if I should sell my Xmas gift I got last year (Bred 11s) to try and get an ID pair now that the solid uppers debuted. I'm quite torn since it's the first pair of Jordan's I got and with the ID, it'll be the 4th Kobe 8 in my collection. Decisions, decisions...

DONT SELL YOUR BREDS

JMO

I had 4 pairs at one point, down to 2 pairs and I hate that feeling because I love that shoe

@sdubl yeah if that color orange was up I would make that in a heartbeat

Was hype to get this email considering I just ordered on the 12th, should be here Friday just in time for our home opener
nthat.gif

really digging that colorway, let me know what you did and post pictures once they arrive. THose look FIRE

Thanks man! I'll post all the options with the pics when they come in

apology for asking but I tried to look back in the pages and was trying to find the comment someone made about the "other" purple (not court purple) that is needed for the amnesty's. What was the other color name? any hints of that coming back or nike releasing every option?

two tone purple > yellow lace inlets when it comes to getting as close as possible to amnesty's

Last edited:

apology for asking but I tried to look back in the pages and was trying to find the comment someone made about the "other" purple (not court purple) that is needed for the amnesty's. What was the other color name? any hints of that coming back or nike releasing every option?

two tone purple > yellow lace inlets when it comes to getting as close as possible to amnesty's
the other purple found on the amnesty soles was never available for IDing

^ I know that, but someone mentioned earlier what the name was, and that is what I wanted to know and look out for, second someone else mentioned all colors will come back, but I could be wrong. If it had laser purple, trust me I wouldn't be asking this question. Thank you though.

you asked if it was coming back and i responded it was never available and im pretty sure the all colors being available was referred to them possibly putting back up all the colors that they previously had for the 8s not releasing completely new color options

Last edited:
out of all that that is all you read? jesus. Thanks for replying, I will end it here, I have what I need.

Lol I mean you gave the answer right?

As for that purple, I wish they had it up but it's never gonna happen

Last edited:
Lol I mean you gave the answer right?

As for that purple, I wish they had it up but it's never gonna happen
exactly you answered the first question so didnt need to respond again n i went and answered the next... if you dont want an answer dont ask a question 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

^ I know that, but someone mentioned earlier what the name was, and that is what I wanted to know and look out for, second someone else mentioned all colors will come back, but I could be wrong. If it had laser purple, trust me I wouldn't be asking this question. Thank you though.
It is court purple

Back
Top Bottom