Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

superb!

except those full shuzoku logo on the right pair is crooked as F$@#..

mean.gif
 nike...

Is that pic just filtered as hell or the red viper rendering just way off? It looks mostly black with hints of red online. Those look real nice up there

i just wanted my money back so i could make another custom design. i have another great idea.  although i do regret not keeping them lol.. they were pretty dope... but for me its about doing the custom job more than rocking them, i have way to many shoes for a guy in my income bracket lol
hey bro you seem to know yur stuff with the customs....i made a pair of Amnesties IDs but i left the midsole white cause im gunna paint it myself that lighter purple....any suggestions?..ive never done custom work on shoes before but i really want those Amnesties...lol...anywaz what paint do i use?..and is the midsole actually painted white or is it the actually base color of the midsole?....do i need to strip it first with acetone or?....anywaz any help would be gr8ly appreciated please?

thanx, Drake

hey guys was going through the nike id page, wanted to see the gallery or id designs that was saved by others but can't seem to find where it is anymore. anyone notice?

Back
Top Bottom