Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I have that all white coming Tuesday if you want to wait and see it. I went with white sole because reasons above.

tank214 tank214 I would love to see them when you make post them please @ my name ultimatecam so I know to be sure to see them. I have the all black coming Tuesday

Thanks for some input homie I appreciate it. Is there anyway to keep the sole from yellowing? I wouldn't wear them til next summer.
Keep em out of sunlight basically. It'll happen eventually no matter what tho.
*Edit* - With all due respect to s dubl:

This is an unproven theory.

With what Nike has given us thus far for clear soles, yes, yellowing occurs.

I.E. The XI All whites that released a few years ago, all have yellowed.

But it has been my experience with my clear sole that it doesn't appear to have the yellowing possibility like the AJ's due to the blueish tint that it has.

On top of that, I have beaten my Venice Beaches into the ground at hoops and that sole has not yellowed.

Just my own theory, but, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusion that these clear soles will yellow like all the others.

Last edited:
Thanks for some input homie I appreciate it. Is there anyway to keep the sole from yellowing? I wouldn't wear them til next summer.

Keep em out of sunlight basically. It'll happen eventually no matter what tho.

*Edit* - With all due respect to s dubl:

This is an unproven theory.

With what Nike has given us thus far for clear soles, yes, yellowing occurs.

I.E. The XI All whites that released a few years ago, all have yellowed.

But it has been my experience with my clear sole that it doesn't appear to have the yellowing possibility like the AJ's due to the blueish tint that it has.

On top of that, I have beaten my Venice Beaches into the ground at hoops and that sole has not yellowed.

Just my own theory, but, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusion that these clear soles will yellow like all the others.
Nike has been using the blue tint on IDs for a while now. I have zkV IDs with clear sole, I've worn em a few times. The blue tint is gone, and a slight yellow tint is starting to occur. I haven't pulled that pair out for over a year now, so I'm not 100% how they look at the moment. Nikes clear soles will yellow eventually. The VB outsole is more of a milky/clear grey, silver color. I wouldn't really call em clear. Those will more than likely yellow eventually as well.

anyone do grey midsole with red speckles?

thinking about adding speckles to my pair but unsure..

Blackout pair with dark grey swoosh and logo just shipped. 2nd Id for the 8's finally on its way. Can't wait to rock these with anything anytime without trying to match up all my other crazy colored Kobe's.

Blackout pair with dark grey swoosh and logo just shipped. 2nd Id for the 8's finally on its way. Can't wait to rock these with anything anytime without trying to match up all my other crazy colored Kobe's.
Gotta see these^^ Can you post pics when you get a chance?

New to NT... Whats up everybody 
grin.gif
 my generic Kobeezys in full swing

Instagram--Sachakj11

One of my pairs is so close! Started on Shenzhen China then ankorage alaska now just a 6 hour drive away in Louisville. The other is stuck in Shenzhen

I know I know, nobody really cares lol. looking at all the locations of where the box is its pretty dirty to put the box on your bed (couple pics ago)

just ordered these, along with some roshe runs for another member on here.

the wait begins
Sorry if this question gets asked all the time, but I noticed you're in Toronto...

How are you ordering from Nike ID? Been really wanting to do this since an ID pair is the same price as the GR Kobe's here (and because we'll never get a true Laker colorway).

Sorry if this question gets asked all the time, but I noticed you're in Toronto...

How are you ordering from Nike ID? Been really wanting to do this since an ID pair is the same price as the GR Kobe's here (and because we'll never get a true Laker colorway).

i ship to buffalo and pick them up.

i use cbiusa.com, great people and right near the border. $6 to hold a package for unlimited time.

^Clean.  Very nice work.  Love the grey with black specks on the midsole with that combo

thanks for posting pics

Last edited:
The solid upper has the matching fuse part instead of clear. Too bad they don't have team red sole no more those would've been nice with it. Wish the Swoosh was plastic on the solid upper to give it some depth and not make it as plain as they are. Kobe 8 got the short end of options :smh:

Came today.. Based off my kid's school team colors... New nike id box too..tribute to jordan iv midsole.
Came out Pretty Dope, bro!

Hmmm... wish the EM Liner would match the Upper, but that little bit of White isn't THAT Bad.

I could hit it w/ a Sharpie & be GOOD. I think I'm at 85% Copping in the next 2 weeks. 
nthat.gif

QUESTION: Is that Red used on the Swoosh & a Dark/Team Red or the University Red...?

That tongue logo came out better than most. That white showing through is really going to bug me. I guess I can hit it with a sharpie but eventually it'll fade and have to do it again. Having a solid black upper may outweigh the issue but we shall see Monday

That tongue logo came out better than most. That white showing through is really going to bug me. I guess I can hit it with a sharpie but eventually it'll fade and have to do it again. Having a solid black upper may outweigh the issue but we shall see Monday
Same Here, bro.

It's actually bugging me more on the Tongue Perforations than the Lining itself...

Might have to make a visit to the Art Store & get busy with a Paint/Dye Pen... so I know it'll be Permanent. 

Gotta copp em first though... 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom