• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Tried to get a pair at first and literally OOS faster than a blink of an eye. That's it, I have to come to terms that I will never be able to grab a pair of preludes. On the other hand, I was able to cop a pair of the powder blue 3's instead so I guess it doesn't hurt as much. Lol. Congrats to those who were able to cop.

See you guys later.  We'll all cop on "the site" #VENGEANCE

roll.gif
roll.gif

Go back to bed kids.  Maybe once Nike quadruples the stock for a regular limited release we will have a better chance.  Meh... probably not.  After all the Jordan XX8 SE Christmas sold out in less than 1 minute.  Were ******.

There have always been shill members on here that work for these companies, it's rampant in all message boards.
GOOD! Hopefully they'll drop this TLO garbage and at least give everyone a fair shot at searchable links....

So did anybody actually get a pair of these?

I really am hopeful for a massive restock but for some reason I feel like I always find out about it too late anyways...

There have always been shill members on here that work for these companies, it's rampant in all message boards.
thats why people should keep their mouths shut and not blab all over a public forum

Last edited:

was the price for the GS this time supposed to be$95 or was $125 correct this time? I bought this one by the twitter link but this time it showed $125 as the price and not $95 like the last shoes but last time I got charged $125 instead of the $95
all GS preludes are msrp $125 but on the box it says $75 (if they didnt rip them out) and last week online it said $95. If you EMAIL them for either of those reasons as a price discrepancy, they will fix your price.

I don't disagree with that, but I'm talking about somebody specific. I know something and so does that other person, but the way he is going about it raises questions.

Even though I can't stand it, Nike should do like FTL, Footaction, etc. with a timer link. Just a free for fall once that timer hits 0:0:0:0

People will always find ways to access the link early, but I don't think people will be able to bypass a timer.

At the end of the day though Nike dgaf, they sell out regardless and make their money, they don't feel the need to do extra.

You all have to ask yourself.. Why the **** wouldn't they be here?  You have collective group of sneaker addicts that get up every Saturday to fight for to PURCHASE their product.  

Businesses will be where their customers are.. This is a great place to see people talk **** about Nike.  That's all it is anymore.  It's hard to appreciate Nike when they are doing nothing to appreciate us, the consumer.  But here we are at 7:30 on a Saturday.  

Last edited:

GOOD! Hopefully they'll drop this TLO garbage and at least give everyone a fair shot at searchable links....
they don't even care. at the end of 8 weeks, 95% of people are going to be 0-8, 4% are going to lucky to get one, and 1% are 8 for 8. Nike could of handle this release so much better, everyone should of gotten a fair shake at 1 pair at retail price. 

Back
Top Bottom