Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just got as call...

From my cousin, he said he got the jerk wings and im bringing the 12 pk Heineken :nthat:

I swear my HOH always has their phone off.Literally always.I think they only answer from 10am-12pm.

That ish gotta be illegal.They mad shady.

Last edited:
Does HOH state street call with a blocked number? Just got a call and caller id showed up as "unknown", rang once and then whoever it was must have hung up.

Does HOH state street call with a blocked number? Just got a call and caller id showed up as "unknown", rang once and then whoever it was must have hung up.

They do. I think they tell me that they call from their own cells.

For what it's worth,

My girl also went for a ticket for me at HOH in Cerritos, CA separetly and the guy, flirting with her of course, told her that he'd call around 5-6. Soooo, still hope for people waiting.

Can't get through.
Hopefully because they're calling me! 
grin.gif

Heineken :nthat:
For what it's worth,

My girl also went for a ticket for me at HOH in Cerritos, CA separetly and the guy, flirting with her of course, told her that he'd call around 5-6. Soooo, still hope for people waiting.
No shame in your game..I see you brush, good tactic :smokin

Last edited:

I swear my HOH always has their phone off.Literally always.I think they only answer from 10am-12pm.

That ish gotta be illegal.They mad shady.
damm I thought my HoH was the only one. They're phone is NEVER working. NEVER. God forbid you really had to ask them something before making the drive lol.

damm I thought my HoH was the only one. They're phone is NEVER working. NEVER. God forbid you really had to ask them something before making the drive lol.
is like that everywhere well Orlando and Tampa..tampa might as well not have a phone

Just like a hoh. I swear mine ain't even getting them but I called to ask a different question. After 100 phone calls I never got through. Wtf really?
I get that they're probably still calling, but just like you said. You could have customers calling for any different reason and they can't get through. 

Tampa doesn't answer phones Bc the most idiotic of people call with kindergarten questions.

I would un hook the phone too...

Dudes still rocking tall Ts and du rags like ja rule just came out...

Tampa doesn't answer phones Bc the most idiotic of people call with kindergarten questions.

I would un hook the phone too...

Dudes still rocking tall Ts and du rags like ja rule just came out...
you ain't lying about the last line lol. Me and my girl call that "the hood mall" You from the area?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom