• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
That Croc Print Upper On These 1's Reminds Me Of The Leather On The Copper XVII And The Toe Cap From The Black Colorway Of The Zoom Generation :pimp:

TOO Damn Clean! :smh:

Last edited:
Ok guys I'm about to trade my 13 Kobe preludes for a sz12 tomorrow. Just to be sure does the 12 fit like a regular 13 would in other sneakers? I don't want to do a trade and then have the 12 be small and I'm forced to sell the 12 to cop another 13. As I've said these sneakers look huge, do they fit the same?
It all depends on your foot too, do you have a wide foot? When it comes to the 1s and TTS I always got my size 12. I have a range of kobes most size 12 some 11.5 and 11 only because my right foot is a 12 and left foot is a 11.5+ but skinny so I can get away with it.

I will add the padding and leather on this shoe seems thicker than my original zoom 1s I had back in the day.

Funny you say because for kicks and giggles I decided to put on my 1s and gage a difference (also because its their 1s side by side). Here is the odd part, sole to sole the kobe looks .5 size bigger but that is because the sole protrudes  .5 size on the back heel from where the leather meets the sole. So although the shoe looks big, it still is TTS for me. The leather again is thicker, so if you have a wide foot I do not recommend (imo) for you to go size down, again only relating to wide or fatter feet.

Side by side my left foot felt like it was swimming in the AJ1 vs ZK1

Reactions: alp
Ok guys I'm about to trade my 13 Kobe preludes for a sz12 tomorrow. Just to be sure does the 12 fit like a regular 13 would in other sneakers? I don't want to do a trade and then have the 12 be small and I'm forced to sell the 12 to cop another 13. As I've said these sneakers look huge, do they fit the same?
Try the 13 on before you trade. 13 might work for you. 1s have a lot of padding on the toe box.

I wear 10.5 and 11 in Kobe 8s. Got the 10.5 in Preludes and they fit TTS for sure. May look bigger than other shoes because the Aesthetics but the actual inside is the right size.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Will try my first shot on saturday, when the 2s release! The 1s were not my taste!

It all depends on your foot too, do you have a wide foot? When it comes to the 1s and TTS I always got my size 12. I have a range of kobes most size 12 some 11.5 and 11 only because my right foot is a 12 and left foot is a 11.5+ but skinny so I can get away with it.

I will add the padding and leather on this shoe seems thicker than my original zoom 1s I had back in the day.

Funny you say because for kicks and giggles I decided to put on my 1s and gage a difference (also because its their 1s side by side). Here is the odd part, sole to sole the kobe looks .5 size bigger but that is because the sole protrudes  .5 size on the back heel from where the leather meets the sole. So although the shoe looks big, it still is TTS for me. The leather again is thicker, so if you have a wide foot I do not recommend (imo) for you to go size down, again only relating to wide or fatter feet.

Side by side my left foot felt like it was swimming in the AJ1 vs ZK1
View media item 691065

Try the 13 on before you trade. 13 might work for you. 1s have a lot of padding on the toe box.

I wear 10.5 and 11 in Kobe 8s. Got the 10.5 in Preludes and they fit TTS for sure. May look bigger than other shoes because the Aesthetics but the actual inside is the right size.

Like others have said, try the 13's first.  They tend to look big as far as appearance goes
k thanks for the input guys. Length wise my foot is about a 10-11. It's the width that has me wearing the size that I do. Also I like shoes loose rather than tight.

In that pic those kobes look two sizes bigger :lol: but if you guys say they are tts I'll believe you. This is really a weird shoe. Ill still get a 13 in any other I successfully cop but hope they don't run weird too

I went TTS for both the OG 1s and for the Preludes, and both fit me just fine. The Is would be the only Kobe model to date that I could personally size down on, but I still prefer the TTS fit cuz I have a wider foot. They do look bigger than they actually are though, and s dubl is on point about the toebox padding.

I went TTS for both the OG 1s and for the Preludes, and both fit me just fine. The Is would be the only Kobe model to date that I could personally size down on, but I still prefer the TTS fit cuz I have a wider foot. They do look bigger than they actually are though, and s dubl is on point about the toebox padding.
I'll see in about an hour and update everybody. I do wear an aj6 in a sz12 and have kicks in a 12 which r good though so we'll see. I'm more of a 12-13, not a 13-14 so unless the toebox is tight the 12 should be ok. But like I said we'll see in an hour or so

so a few more hours before...

"When do you think they'll RSVP?"

"Hurry up and RSVP already I've got sheet to do; I've been waiting all day!"

"I'm stuck in traffic I hope they don't do it now FML"

"What's the delay time for each Nike store?"

"Do you think they're going to change the system today to combat bots?"

"Bots won"
"I got through manually :nthat: "

"NIKE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO CHANGE THIS, SHOE GAME EFFED"

Anything I missed?
LOL :rofl:

"Bots won"
"I got through manually :nthat: "

Anything I missed?
"I need to take a piss/****"

Otherwise u got everything from the looks of it

"Bots won"

"I got through manually 
nthat.gif
"

Anything I missed?
"what do you think the #hashtag will be"

"Bots won"

"I got through manually 
nthat.gif
"

Anything I missed?
"I wonder what they'll go for on eBay?" 

Last edited:
My buddy is about to buy a 10.5 in the 1s for 500 shipped.. Not sure if he should pull the trigger. Thoughts?

So I met up with the dude. The 12 fits like a 12 and is a little bit tight in the toe area while that 13 fits like a 14. It really is just the 13 that fits huge. Other sizes are closer to tts.

My buddy is about to buy a 10.5 in the 1s for 500 shipped.. Not sure if he should pull the trigger. Thoughts?
That generally seems like the going rate for them now, so it's not a horrible price or anything. He might be able to luck into another seller who'd be willing to sell more in the $425-475 range, but that's only gonna get increasingly harder to find as more and more pairs disappear from the market. Either way if he really wants them, I do think he should try and get them within the next couple weeks or so while more pairs are around and up for resale. I don't think prices will go any lower than the $400-500 range cuz of how limited they are, and the holiday season is usually a good time for buyers. Some sellers around this time of year may be desperate for some extra holiday money and would be willing to take less.

Last edited:
So I met up with the dude. The 12 fits like a 12 and is a little bit tight in the toe area while that 13 fits like a 14. It really is just the 13 that fits huge. Other sizes are closer to tts.
Sounds like that 13 is just my size :wink:

IMO the leather isn't anything special other than the scale pattern.

original.gif

The leather on Prelude 1s are superior to the OGs in every way. Ya'll act llike the leather on Nike products pre- 2010 were handbag quality. :lol: Can we just give Nike props when they drop a quality release without comparing it to something else.

Now, if you didn't cop, I don't blame you for the Salt. :D

No I did get the Preludes, so no salt :rolleyes :lol:

I held both shoes when I got home and I really don't see a noticeable difference. I guess the Preludes are a little "thicker" and "softer" but not by much. Maybe I can see more of a difference when my Prelude's start to show more wear. But I honestly believe the premium feel comes from the snake scale pattern.

I am not complaining, I'm very happy with them and the quality. It reminds me of 2006 quality (but not more). It's solid, but nothing special.

Last edited:
Thats strange man but it happens, I'm the same as you where im a 12-13. I usually go for 13 but back when the fire reds dropped I felt like I was swimming in them. I hope the rest of the pack isnt like that where the 13 is just huge

Back
Top Bottom