• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I'm picking up a pair of VI's from a local for $380 tomorrow.  Not too bad. 
that's as far as I can go for a Size 11 Prelude VI - HOPE I can cop a pair, had em in cart and ndc ****** up and then they were gone lol, they will be mine, hopefully this month for less than 400

Are you an idiot?? I never said I wouldn't pay $300, learn to read before you post. That was a response by another NTer. As for the $700-800 or even 600's, no one is bidding on them. Then you claim some have sold for $900. You need help.
+1 .... All I need are the 2's now, size 9. Are they tts?
+1 .... All I need are the 2's now, size 9. Are they tts?

So first You acuse me of being salty and not having a pair now your saying I do have a pair and Im trying to hype it up? What I said pairs have "ended" listed at $800 which means buyers are messaging sellers so they can give it to them for a cheaper price, meaning slightly below. You must have not looked at eBay the past few days because pairs have dryed especially sz9-10, there isn't even any out in the market. Also, many members agree that this is slowly rising and now is the best time to get it. Get your facts straight, and learn how to read. You sound confused and in denial. You cant even type without using vulgar language. I should probably copy and paste what you PM'd me.... Who says there going to beat someone's behind through social network in a Niketalk PM :lol: How old are you? Your a complete joke and anything you say is just pure comical :lol:

Guess I'm out of the running for the 7s. Going to Vegas this weekend instead. Have fun guys.

not really feeling the 6s anymore, colors aren't as bright as the NDC pics make them look

5s are the only shoe I want, I think i'm gonna start saving up for them

not really feeling the 6s anymore, colors aren't as bright as the NDC pics make them look

5s are the only shoe I want, I think i'm gonna start saving up for them
I haven't seen the 6's in person, but if thats true then im disappointed

I actually like the VIs cuz they aren't crazy bright lol. They're loud enough to me as is with all the artwork on the upper and the mix of colors. Anything more and I probably wouldn't rock them.

6s are the only pair ive missed so far but after seeing them in person im not even mad anymore 

no im not salty either lol

How do the prelude 4's fit? I know the OG Kobe 4's fit a lil snug & i had to size up 1/2 size.

Beyond performance benefits, the KOBE VII System tells a predator story  that’s inspired by Kobe Bryant’s predator-like instinct on the court. Predator patterns come to life in the shoe’s outer shell as a “skin” simulating the look of three predator patterns mixed together – the Leopard, Great White Shark and Black Mamba.

The Kobe Prelude VII plays on cubist art and Bryant's 2012 gold victory in London. The graphics, portrayed in a cubist style, have a dynamic composition that features the mamba, Bryant's No. 10 worn in London, and additonal storytelling elements to form a mural look. On the heel, there is a laurel wreath around the number 10, again in a cubist styling.

I never noticed the stars on the lining

Is it just me or do the preludes with the personal accomplishments/failures have more meaning and appeal? Ie., p1 81 pts, p3 finals loss, p4 finals MVP, etc. Not that Kobe isn't still one of the greatest players in the league, just that the things he did a few years ago in sigs 1-5 are on another level and thus change my opinion on the shoe.

Last edited:
I payed rape for p6.... Wish I woulda put that money towards the p5 instead lol. I seen those p5s in person and they are dope. 

IMO I thought the shoes with the most important accomplishment/failures were the 1s-81pts, 3s-loss in the finals, 4s and 5s- back to back championship, followed by everything else

Back
Top Bottom