• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nike is troll in hard right now.  I was monitoring this Prelude link, and look what it comes up as now 
mean.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/p...5?cp=usns_twit_120713_basketball_kobeiprelude

Nah I just checked the old link as well and got automatically rerouted to the sports bra page too. Nike musta made a switch
I just used the old link as well. It is going to that womens sports bra page. Is this a new method of preventing site monitors from working? I hope they don't start throwing up restocks under new pid/pgid's
mean.gif

Mind Pointing Me In That Direction?

1's and 2's Are The Only MUST HAVES From This Pack For Me..... Just Need Those 1's

I think he's talking about GS sizes :lol:

Yeah, that's why you asked if I can buy it for you. We'll continue to see the salt from you Hypebeasts claiming people are paying $800. Trust me, I spend 1000-2,000 a month on kicks. I think I have a good idea what the market is and what I can buy them for. I'll see your salt this weekend as I pick up doubles of the 7's then doubles of the 8's the following.

Last edited:
I can find the 1's local for $475, will not bring myself to pay that.
It's hype man. I wouldn't even pay 350 for the prelude pack. They are nice and all, but I can't see my self paying 300 for any shoe that's just me. I try need to feed the reseller machine.

Yeah, that's why you asked if I can buy it for you. We'll continue to see the salt from you Hypebeasts claiming people are paying $800. Trust me, I spend 1000-2,000 a month on kicks. I think I have a good idea what the market is and what I can buy them for. I'll see your salt this weekend as I pick up doubles of the 7's then doubles of the 8's the following.

I actually have the p1, p3, and p6..... I asked so I know your not trolling because $475 is a steal. pairs have dryed up and the few $899 p1s in ebay a few days ago have ended. Are you aware that buyers message the sellers so they can give them a cheaper option invoice. I doubt it's less than $700. If you think these will sell below $500 your in denial. And your calling us hypebeasts but your the one doubling up on prelude 7s & 8s and spending 2k in kicks :lol: Atleast I only buy what I like

may i ask the fit of the 1 compared to the 4? im wearing 10.5 on the 4 with a little bit  of toe space... just a little bit... should i get sz 10 for the 1? thanks

It's hype man. I wouldn't even pay 350 for the prelude pack. They are nice and all, but I can't see my self paying 300 for any shoe that's just me. I try need to feed the reseller machine.

I would trade some of my kicks. Working on a trade right now for the prelude 1's. Lets see if he bites.

Last edited:
I actually have the p1, p3, and p6..... I asked so I know your not trolling because $475 is a steal. pairs have dryed up and the few $899 p1s in ebay a few days ago have ended. Are you aware that buyers message the sellers so they can give them a cheaper option invoice. I doubt it's less than $700. If you think these will sell below $500 your in denial. And your calling us hypebeasts but your the one doubling up on prelude 7s & 8s and spending 2k in kicks :lol: Atleast I only buy what I like

Not a Hypebeast at all. I buy what i want and to trade for what I miss now or in the future. I spend a lot on shoes because I can but the one thing I won't do is feed a Hypebeast. I don't run around and say this shoe is $800 when you can buy them on Ebay for less or on Craigslist. Troll? I think most of your posts are trolling. And yes, there are pairs for $550-620 on Ebay.

Last edited:
Not a Hypebeast at all. I buy to trade for what I miss now or in the future. I spend a lot on shoes because I can but the one thing I won't do is feed a Hypebeast. I don't run around and say this shoe is $800 when you can buy them on Ebay for less or on Craigslist. Troll? I think most of your posts are trolling

Your one very confused individual.... So before you said pairs can be found less than $475 and that you would never pay that much, not even $300. But now your saying pairs can be found for less than $800? So meaning there are pairs for $700, $600. Basically more than $475.... Huh? Im done.

There's a size 12 Prelude 1 on eBay for 620 Buy It Now, I'm sure if you message the buyer you can get it for 540 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom