• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So annoying... can't get a decent price on 5s and 6s.. people beasting asking for 450 plus pfff
mean.gif
If I could find a size 13 for $450 in the V's i'd be on it .. damn

I'd do the PS4/P1 trade in a heart beat. So I don't run up the electric bill and feel like a zombie :lol:. PS4s will be made for years to come and the price will drop once they they come out with a slim version or something.

I don't get all this future value talk. I wear all my shoes i don't care what they are worth currently or in the future. the ppl talking about future value I'm sure are holding on to them hoping to sell them later on for 1k plus
I agree. The talk about future value is dumb, but some people here are collectors. Collectors don't care about an items functional purpose. A coin collector doesn't spend coins from his collection on a candy bar. I'm going to have a few pairs of preludes and never wear any of them.

There was pics posted about the Carpe Diem on the p2s strap... To the people that will say that's a nice added detail, it was also on the originals. Not a valid reason for a price hike.

Damn, just grabbed my pair and size thank god, for $500. Also grabbed a Kobe 6 for $450 on Saturday after missing out on NDC. Been an expensive week and I had non-prelude pickups too..

Prelude 7 and 8 on lock for resell but whatever....won't have to worry about this pack anymore. Will still try tho

Does anyone in the NYC area if hoh Harlem got a late shipment on the preludes ? Because I know they usually call from a unknown number and today I got call from an unknown number but I was busy and didn't have chance to call back and find out myself

No clue. They were probably calling about the xs. Hoh Bk gave me a call about them today, I told em no thanks :lol:

How do those prelude 1's fit to those who have a pair? TTS or should I half down/up. Never owned a pair of kobe 1s

Back
Top Bottom