• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I own quite a number of shoes I love, but this shoe just jumped so high on my list it isn't even funny. Most of these preludes truly are a piece of art. Great execution. 
Very nice 5s 
nthat.gif

Is it just me or do the preludes with the personal accomplishments/failures have more meaning and appeal? Ie., p1 81 pts, p3 finals loss, p4 finals MVP, etc. Not that Kobe isn't still one of the greatest players in the league, just that the things he did a few years ago in sigs 1-5 are on another level and thus change my opinion on the shoe.
I agree completely, and this makes me want them even more based on how I remember watching that 81 point game, and all the championships makes me relate the shoe to the accomplishment

Nike has been doing this a lot lately. From my recollection the following link changes have happened over the past 4 months.

DB3 turned into DB5 at one point.

DBFoam turned into a regular foam like the Asteroid.

Another premier shoe turned into a women's long sleeve running shirt.

I miss the days of the restocks that would happen a week or two after the shoe dropped, now it is wait 2-3 months and hope your by a computer or have early info of a large restock. 
Looks like the original twitter link for the prelude 1's are no longer going to that women's sports bra.  I wonder what was going on there. An error in coding or trying to fish for restock bots?

I'M PRETTY SURE THE CARD MUST HAVE A EU BILLING ADDRESS. LIKE I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THIS THREAD, ALL THAT IS IRRELEVANT IF YOU JUST USE A GIFT CARD TO COVER THE ENTIRE AMOUNT.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Nike EU doesnt except US based GC.. and yes billing must be EU for Nike EU

Footlocker EU, you can use paypal with CC attached.. but you have to have a EU shipping address

Last edited:

Looks like the original twitter link for the prelude 1's are no longer going to that women's sports bra.  I wonder what was going on there. An error in coding or trying to fish for restock bots?
Yeah I don't know, as of December they still used the same links for the restocks. Trouble was they have used a few different ones for the DB5's. One of the other oddities we have seen was the prelude 5 youth sizes going live under the men's link at a random time. 

I really don't get the reasoning behind changing the products under a link, as I don't think that monitoring the page is an "unfair" advantage, so I would be pissed if that changed. 

Keep wanting to unDS my p5s every day but for the first time in a long time part of me just wants to keep em that way, and that's not really like me . Normally all about wearing your kicks

If you have time hit up Feature, really cool spot in Vegas.  

Also, hit up Niketown in Ceasar's, worth a shot right?  

Totally forgot about Nike in Las Vegas.

I'll try for the RSVP there and may try to get an unclaimed pair if I'm lucky.

Just going to probably be drunk the whole time there. LOL.

Originally Posted by Nupe05  

I'M PRETTY SURE THE CARD MUST HAVE A EU BILLING ADDRESS. LIKE I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THIS THREAD, ALL THAT IS IRRELEVANT IF YOU JUST USE A GIFT CARD TO COVER THE ENTIRE AMOUNT.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Footlocker EU, you can use paypal with CC attached.. but you have to have a EU shipping address

Last edited:
I'm really just hoping to get a pair to sell to make up for the money spent on the 5s. $400 for the 7s (If I get them) would be cool with me.

Are there any other NDC sites for different regions besides the US and EU? Are there ones for South America or Asia?

I am guessing the same shipping and billing address policy applies to any other NDC region.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
But then don't they have to be shipped to an EU address?  They can't be shipped to the states correct?

But then don't they have to be shipped to an EU address?  They can't be shipped to the states correct?
You either have a friend in EU or use a shipping forwarding service. But I still don't see how you obtain GCs to even make a purchase.

Last edited:

You either have a friend in EU or use a shipping forwarding service. But I still don't see how you obtain GCs to even make a purchase.
Right, can you buy a gift card for Nike EU off the website and just ship it to the U.S?  And how do you set up a ship forwarding address?  I don't know anyone who lives overseas

Back
Top Bottom