• 489CE8F3-74AF-4A33-8A94-6BD217DFBA7E.png
    489CE8F3-74AF-4A33-8A94-6BD217DFBA7E.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 446571C9-80E2-43AA-8287-8681345F58E1.png
    446571C9-80E2-43AA-8287-8681345F58E1.png
    637.2 KB · Views: 353
It was all good until it wasn’t boys

I definitely ate good off Zadeh

Just got off the phone with AMEX $2k automatically credited back and 6 disputes opened
Not so much of legit business that z huh. Why u disputing if he’s legit? Thought he had your back from all those shilling and shades throwing at folks raising red flags 🚩 what’s your net from the zadeh credit from the 6 disputes? You still eating good after the fact?

1653466829230.png

My buddy used Zadeh kicks and like you guys, he’s received actual pairs that he’s been able to go on and sell

Whenever we would talk about zadeh kicks, so many red flags would be going off in my head. To me it was clear he was taking orders up front and trying to source based on that. Or he’s selling fakes. It’s really the only thing that made sense. We calculated that the margins wouldn’t be too dissimilar if resellers just purchased directly from StockX once the shoes released and holding onto them for 4-6 months (the time it takes zadeh to fulfill an order)

I hope this thing gets sorted and people get their money back. And most importantly, that karma catches up with that **** head

Reading through this stuff just sitting here in awe…The fact that people couldn’t see things weren’t right to save a couple bucks on resell on a pair is one thing, BUT people dropping six figures plus………….Yeah you asked to get got fella…Going to say this once again, just wait until it ALL comes out and people start seeing where he was pulling stock from…

More backstory on this please? I’ve been watching break since I got back into sneakers

Yeah I’m curious as well ?

They both are known for slinging early pairs. Especially Fineline. Supposedly they get backdoored pairs from Chicago Shops. But with this happening, a lot of people are about to be revealed. From Cook Groups and Resellers down to Youtubers.

Any thoughts on if the government will come after those that profited heavily from his scheme for restitution?

Any thoughts on if the government will come after those that profited heavily from his scheme for restitution?
Uncle Sam isn’t taking the shoes that were delivered to you and he isn’t going to refund you the money. Creditors have first dibs and this goes deeper than just his sneaker shop.

Only shoes I've ever got from him were the white cement 4's from 2016 (otherwise, I always miss out because his pre-orders for the good shoes sell out like a luda concert).

Should have known something was up when the name Zadeh sounds soooo close to zaddy.

All those people he screwed over midas whale call him the latter.

Maybe it's as simple as he put his cash in Luna, and when that evaporated over 2 days his ponzi collapsed.

Getting millions of free cash, getting 20% return, then using Nike connects to curate inventory (and even after market for some volume when needed) and growing his weed business. Fuelling more pre-order cash into the funnel to fund current launches... Rince and repeat.

Really looking forward to seeing how his operation actually worked!

I said from the jump that Zadeh preorders were a bad idea, naive people preordering sneakers based on mockups and when the shoe turns out drastically different, theyre SOL. That should have let you know he was shady from the jump. If i miss out on something id rather go the Stock X or preferrably GOAT route and get the shoe much quicker

That’s not how it works lol. Chargeback are meant for fraudulent charges not made by the holder. In this case bank will look into the cases but if they can’t get their money, expect for them to recharge you.

When people do chargebacks on “stockx/goat” those companies are still up an running and can be debited. Zadeh kicks is out/no money. Where is the bank going to pull all of 750k or so from?

Again, I hope I’m wrong, but a lot of people who did chargeback and got credit, it is only a temporary until they conclude their investigation. Don’t be surprise to be charged again down the road
Not true, chargebacks are to open claims in case of yes fraud like someone using your card or in this instance purchasing an item and not receiving it: these banks have billions, they have money for this very reason. You’re protected for the most part but it was a pre order so not sure how they will view that

Oh yea, I get the "smh they should have seen that coming" takes. It's the celebration over people losing thousands that's weird to me. It was a poor investment, sure, but idk I just don't get joy out of seeing people lose money. I'm not a big crypto guy, but if it tanks to zero, I'm not going to celebrate people losing their life savings.
Comparing crypto investors to greedy zadeh resellers I think isn't the same.

Back
Top Bottom