Zadehkicks pre orders

I've probably got at least 10 currently. I use 2-3 regularly. The others are on reserve for emergencies.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cused-of-running-huge-air-jordan-ponzi-scheme

i never ordered from ZK and only heard about the scam thru the AJ1 thread but the details released in this article are hella wild.. dude sold 600,000 cool greys despite having “only” 6,000 pairs on hand and then there’s this secondary scumbag reseller who got got:

This guy's story makes me wonder if the rumor that Zadeh honored individual orders before bulk buys is true. It would also explain why so many niketalkers who ordered personal pairs of cool grey's had their orders fulfilled.

I've never even done a double up order via Zadeh. I typically ordered my second and 3rd pairs from other resell sites like SX or eBay. Zadeh pairs were my "secured" pair.

:lol: There have been numerous StockX customers who have claimed StockX has passed fakes.
There have been ZERO Zadeh customers including myself that has complained that a sneaker they purchased and sold through StockX, Goat, eBay, etc failed authentication.
Someone said it best earlier in this thread, its always the people who havent purchased from him that are throwing these silly fake claims LOL
What I should have typed was Nike actually sued stockx for passing fakes as legit

People on this site said it was a scam and they were proven to be right

So there's a good chance the people that think fakes got through the ZK experience will be proven right as well

What I should have typed was Nike actually sued stockx for passing fakes as legit

People on this site said it was a scam and they were proven to be right

So there's a good chance the people that think fakes got through the ZK experience will be proven right as well
I dont doubt if Zadeh sourced inventory from StockX that some fake pairs trickled through due to human error, however to say he knowlingly sourced his pairs from fake factories is laughable.

I dont doubt if Zadeh sourced inventory from StockX that some fake pairs trickled through due to human error, however to say he knowlingly sourced his pairs from fake factories is laughable.
Would you laugh if I told you he took orders for 600k cool greys and only had 6k?

Dude came up 594k short and people blaming it on the pandemic, crypto, bunk weed and climate change

I've probably got at least 10 currently. I use 2-3 regularly. The others are on reserve for emergencies.

This guy's story makes me wonder if the rumor that Zadeh honored individual orders before bulk buys is true. It would also explain why so many niketalkers who ordered personal pairs of cool grey's had their orders fulfilled.

I've never even done a double up order via Zadeh. I typically ordered my second and 3rd pairs from other resell sites like SX or eBay. Zadeh pairs were my "secured" pair.

according to the article ZK was selling CG XIs for only $115 with the caveat that buyers wait for shipments weeks after the official drop.. had i known about this, it could have gone two ways for me: i either would’ve passed thinking it’s too good of a deal to not be fugazi or i would’ve ordered 4 pairs :lol:

i’ve been almost scammed once in the past 3 years.. if anyone is familiar with the online retailer sneakfoot.com. these cats were some certified degenerate scammers. i came across them after striking out multiple times on the royal toes. they were selling DS pairs at a seemingly legit price at the time. i dropped $550 on royal toes and a pair of unc to chis. for like two+ months they kept giving buyers false shipping updates, blaming the pandemic.. eventually just said **** it and filed a dispute thru my CC and fortunately got refunded.

That’s a lot of fakes to have to get a hold of lol.
Just saying… if he were actually dealing with fakes intentionally, why not set preorders to a reasonable number, and fulfill all/most of the orders so he could keep his alleged legitimacy intact, and the money flowing… with how this all ended up, the fake thing doesn’t make sense to me, unless it wasn’t intentional.

More than anything, seemed he got greedy early, and ended up over his head with orders he couldn’t fulfill.

Even if he was dealing in fakes, there’s no way he’d be able to come up with those kind of numbers. That’s more than most Nike general release number ps lol. Why would he leave preorders open for that kind of number? You saw money rolling in. Why would he cap preorder numbers? An honest person would, but that’s not who everyone was dealing with.

Would you laugh if I told you he took orders for 600k cool greys and only had 6k?

Dude came up 594k short and people blaming it on the pandemic, crypto, bunk weed and climate change
600k orders is crazy, but that's a seperate issue. There have been no cases of him selling fakes. If he sourced from a fake factory you would've already heard it by now from his buyers.

Even if he was dealing in fakes, there’s no way he’d be able to come up with those kind of numbers. That’s more than most Nike general release number ps lol. Why would he leave preorders open for that kind of number? You saw money rolling in. Why would he cap preorder numbers? An honest person would, but that’s not who everyone was dealing with.
I think towards the end (whenever that was for him) he got desperate, and made desperate decisions thinking/hoping it would all play out for him one way or another…. As we all saw, it didn’t.

That Bloomberg article pretty much described the process.

Zadeh would take ordered for shoes well over his ability to source.

He would fulfill as many orders as he could. In some cases dudes were getting 400-500 pairs successfully delivered to them.

If he couldn’t fulfill, he would refund people who screamed loud enough to get there money back and block them. Or he would “buy back” unfulfilled pairs for more than the buyer sold them for So they made money on the back end, which they rolled back into more shoes. And the cycle repeats itself.

Taking orders for 600,000 pairs of shoes is a really good way to keep a scheme like this alive for years. And in the midst of all of this, dudes was still delivering folks hundreds of pairs of shoes at a time.

Taking orders for 600,000 pairs of Cool Greys and only fulfilling 1% was a good way to keep a scheme like this alive for years? He folded and was indicted in less than a year. Lol

Zadeh’s goal was never to actually to fulfill all orders. That was never his business model. I’m sure he banked on being able to get more pairs of cool greys and COVID shut that down but he was paying people out for the pairs he couldnt deliver at a higher price. Meaning folks were making money whether they got deliveries or not. As long as he kept enough money going in to pay people out he could have kept it going. You don’t think a cool 70mill wouldn’t keep that that cycle going? Literally how ponzischemes work

600k orders is crazy, but that's a seperate issue. There have been no cases of him selling fakes. If he sourced from a fake factory you would've already heard it by now from his buyers.
I didn't mention anything about sourcing from fake factories

And you're basically saying never mind using logic and common sense
Since no buyers have said they received fakes from ZK, then there's no proof he sold anyone fakes

But then there's proof from customers and Nike that SX has sent customers fakes and there's proof ZK was using SX to fulfill orders
Dude purchased well over 100k pairs from SX

But then there's proof from customers and Nike that SX has sent customers fakes and there's proof ZK was using SX to fulfill orders
Dude purchased well over 100k pairs from SX

Ya know the funny thing about this argument is it's actually a flip of what people were saying about Zadeh before the ponzi story blew up.

Ppl initially assumed he was the one producing these indistinguishable fakes that were getting through stockX. Now dudes are saying that because he like many, many others has used SX therefore he likely had fakes in the mix. Which imo doesn't really count because he never knowingly purchased fakes to be passed on to his end customers. Is it possible it happened yes but once again this is much different from intentionally providing customers with counterfeit products.

I've said it before and I will say it again we still need a better account of how many shoes Nike ordered before receiving fakes. ?as it 4/4 or 4/4000?

There is a very big difference in that equation.

Last edited:
Except the 600,000 preorder is probably what ultimately did him in. Not everyone from what was reported made money back (or even received money back) on non-delivered product. What about the many (which from what I’ve read was almost the majority) were dealt worthless gift cards as a form as compensation.

Except the 600,000 preorder is probably what ultimately did him in. Not everyone from what was reported made money back (or even received money back) on non-delivered product. What about the many (which from what I’ve read was almost the majority) were dealt worthless gift cards as a form as compensation.
Maybe? But who’s to say this is the only deal of this scale that he’s ever attempted? He didn’t just come up with this business model over night or in the last year, he’s been running this way for years before the final stretch that left folks high and dry and dissolved the llc. Again all I’m saying is as long as he had more money coming in than he had going out while making some people happy some of the time other people other times he’s smooth sailing, and he did that for almost a decade.

Not gonna even front. People who took gift cards in lieu of products got shafted. Hopefully chargebacks had them covered.

Back
Top Bottom