Zadehkicks pre orders

No such thing as unauthorize pairs. Factories are contracted or not. Former contractors make fakes. Etc. fun fact. The assembly line for a contracted factory is identical to non contracted. They use same tooling equipment. Only difference is how good non contracted factory are able to source the material close to the contracted one.
True, I think I read in Shoe Dog, that Phil Knight eventually hired those same factories too lol. Explains why dunks and some retro Jordans in the recent decade have the banana toe box and what not. Agree with you on the sourcing of all materials, which as evident by the minor but noticeable differences between authentic and UA/reps means it's pretty tough/not economical to source 1:1.

Just to be clear, when I say reps I also mean so called "unauthorised" pairs. These people have the blue print for shoes (often stolen from Nike) and the right material (also often stolen from Nike). Now if they have the equipment to put it together, why would there be any difference between a pair from a Nike factory and a rep factory?
the same reasons why B-grades exist; reps seem to slip up for various reasons:
  • Materials (for argument say lets say it's the same thing 1:1, so ignore this for now)
  • Quality of Work (overall silhouette, placement of panels, threading)
  • Sizing (reps, UA are sized incorrectly in comparison to authentics, which are sometimes also sadly sized incorrectly too LOL - Nike probably playing with the lasts smh)
  • Serials (factory tag dates, box stamp, shoe tags)
  • Fonts (stitched on lettering or stamped on lettering, inner tags, insole stickers, box label)
  • Box and packaging (stuffing is not the same, wrong shoe trees, wrong accessories)
  • shoe guru special - smell
As you can see, there are many points at which an error can be introduced.

I personally don't hold it against anyone for wearing or buying reps; heck Sachs himself doesn't care if you have the real thing or reps and does have some interesting takes about this topic. For me, line is drawn if people knowingly push reps/UA as authentic onto unsuspecting consumers.

True, I think I read in Shoe Dog, that Phil Knight eventually hired those same factories too lol. Explains why dunks and some retro Jordans in the recent decade have the banana toe box and what not. Agree with you on the sourcing of all materials, which as evident by the minor but noticeable differences between authentic and UA/reps means it's pretty tough/not economical to source 1:1.

the same reasons why B-grades exist; reps seem to slip up for various reasons:
  • Materials (for argument say lets say it's the same thing 1:1, so ignore this for now)
  • Quality of Work (overall silhouette, placement of panels, threading)
  • Sizing (reps, UA are sized incorrectly in comparison to authentics, which are sometimes also sadly sized incorrectly too LOL - Nike probably playing with the lasts smh)
  • Serials (factory tag dates, box stamp, shoe tags)
  • Fonts (stitched on lettering or stamped on lettering, inner tags, insole stickers, box label)
  • Box and packaging (stuffing is not the same, wrong shoe trees, wrong accessories)
  • shoe guru special - smell
As you can see, there are many points at which an error can be introduced.

I personally don't hold it against anyone for wearing or buying reps; heck Sachs himself doesn't care if you have the real thing or reps and does have some interesting takes about this topic. For me, line is drawn if people knowingly push reps/UA as authentic onto unsuspecting consumers.
Good points. Whos Sachs ?

He definitely has a wholesale connect with a factory or gets them directly from someone at Nike who procures for him in bulk because of his past business relationships. IMO he also gets pairs backdoor'd to him from other retailers.

If you go on his website, there's really nothing that's available to purchase because EVERYTHING is literally a preorder. Dude has little to no stock to sell in real time.

The fact that he's using people's money from the preorders to fund his bulk purchases of Authentic pairs is kind of like a low level ponzi scheme imo but he is still in business because his customers aka investors still end up "cashing out" aka receiving their product therefore nobody is complaining since Zadeh still ends up fulfilling the orders even though Zadeh is using other people's money to fund all pre-orders.
20220327_080239.jpg

Last edited:
Imo shipping GR shoes 3-4 months post release is all you need to know. Dude is 100% getting shoes doctored up from similar factories. There is no excuse for that period.
Meh

I purchased from him in 2016, preordered 2 pairs of royals and 2 pair of bred 1s

All 4 pairs 100% legit

That was 6 years ago now, no idea if anything’s changed other than I see him trending on twitter and people questioning him and his practices but I think others on here used him as well with no issues.

I just remember I didn’t get my kicks til make 3-4 weeks after release

He definitely has a wholesale connect with a factory or gets them directly from someone at Nike who procures for him in bulk because of his past business relationships. IMO he also gets pairs backdoor'd to him from other retailers.

If you go on his website, there's really nothing that's available to purchase because EVERYTHING is literally a preorder. Dude has little to no stock to sell in real time.

The fact that he's using people's money from the preorders to fund his bulk purchases of Authentic pairs is kind of like a low level ponzi scheme imo but he is still in business because his customers aka investors still end up "cashing out" aka receiving their product therefore nobody is complaining since Zadeh still ends up fulfilling the orders even though Zadeh is using other people's money to fund all pre-orders.
20220327_080239.jpg
I see what you’re saying about using peoples preorder $ to fund his bulk purchases feels ponzi like…
But at the end of the day how is that different than what other businesses do. Like it wouldn’t be ponzi’ish if he just shipped em out quickly, the problem is hes slow at logistics and order processing.. I guess the question is - is he really getting his shipments in 3-4 months after Rd and shipping asap? Or he has his shipments on time but it takes him 3 months to ship. I think it’s the latter, he has plenty of vids of him rambling about upcoming shoes and he has the supply.

I see what you’re saying about using peoples preorder $ to fund his bulk purchases feels ponzi like…
But at the end of the day how is that different than what other businesses do. Like it wouldn’t be ponzi’ish if he just shipped em out quickly, the problem is hes slow at logistics and order processing.. I guess the question is - is he really getting his shipments in 3-4 months after Rd and shipping asap? Or he has his shipments on time but it takes him 3 months to ship. I think it’s the latter, he has plenty of vids of him rambling about upcoming shoes and he has the supply.
I think he gets his pairs before, at, and after RD because he may have numerous wholesale plugs and a direct connect with Nike. Ntm he probably gets "extras" from all his retail backdoor plugs on or weeks after RD.

My thoughts on it regarding his shipping timelines lies in his business model.

Zadeh, in his "Bulk Sales" page acknowledges he has 'regular customers' aka preferred clients who probably do continuous large volume sales with him. Which means to me his VIP clientel likely are the first ones who receive their pairs. He mentions building a long term relationship with his company goes a long way when it comes to the speed in which someone receives their order.

According to Zadeh "we tend to work with our large group of regular buyers first"

https://zadehkicks.com/pages/bulk-sales

So not only does he act as a wholesale distributor, he also fulfills DTC (direct to consumer). He's like a mini-Nike online distributor w/out the brick n mortar. His main, direct account could easily be a factory in Asia who is also authorized by Nike to produce. Zadeh has his "own contract" per se wirh that factory which Nike is okay with because of who Zadeh knows at Nike. Just a theory

Additionally, he also has to procure from all his "retailers" aka remaining distributor network other than his Nike factory connect, in order to fulfill his thousands of invoices from customers who completed the pre-order form.

This is just a hunch on what I think his business model may resemble and at thr end of the day, if it works it works, as long as he is sending out legit pairs to customers and maintains trusted relationships with his business partners I don't see why what he's doing isn't any less legit than what StockX is doing or what GOAT did in teaming up with Footlocker.

Last edited:
7 pages on this topic. It’s like the Jordan vs lebron debate. Never gonna stop.
The Bron Jordan debate isn't a debate and will end a few seasons after Bron retires. They compare whoever is seen as the face of the league. First it was Kobe, then it was Bron, then it was Steph, and now it's Bron again because he's close to retirement.

The Bron Jordan debate isn't a debate and will end a few seasons after Bron retires. They compare whoever is seen as the face of the league. First it was Kobe, then it was Bron, then it was Steph, and now it's Bron again because he's close to retirement.
Steph was never in the debate

Steph was never in the debate
Yeah not to me or you but there was absolutely a time when sports media and the internet were making this comparison. To be specific, it was the 73-9 season. Once Bron retires, whoever the next face of the league is will be compared to MJ. It's just some manufactured bs to give talking heads something to debate about.

in here slandering that man for no reason other than disbelief. ZombieKickz™ Coming real soon yall preorder frm me instead

I think you just hit the nail on the head. Everyone has an incentive to sell/pass on fakes and it's the end customer who pays. Stockx/Goat have huge incentives to pass on fakes or just not give a F because they get commissions from it. Unless the shoes are so obviously flawed, they can just pass it on real and no one can claim otherwise. These businesses have been great at fooling the end consumer, they're basically saying "it's real because we say it's real".

The thing with stockx and Goat is, they could easily dispell rumours of fakes by insisting people include receipts when selling their shoes. But why don't they do this? Because they want the power and control in the authentication process. I'll bet there would be a lot less shoes going around the resale market if everyone insisted on receipts.

How do you want people to claim and prove they're fake though? Reps are made very close to 1:1 these days, if not already 1:1. Any discrepancies can be dismissed as factory flaws. The only difference between zadeh and others is that zadeh hasn't been caught yet:

And how or where does he get them wholesale for $110?

Rep forums on reddit haven't been shut down. Rep factories in China haven't been shut down. In fact the reps market is booming, so who is buying all these reps I wonder.
You didn’t name 1 website……………..Again, Nike HAS to know they exist and It would be nothing for them to have someone order pairs to check legitimacy. Yet, he’s still there. Again, just my observation.

I have yet to see evidence of fakes from anyone who has ordered from Zadeh

Until I see the side by side comparison of a real pair versus a pair from Zadeh showing an obvious fake, I will continue to buy

Like I said, I have bought ultra limited drops from him and they were without a doubt Authentic, bought for way above retail

I think people get too caught up on the under retail thing and it being “too good to be true”, if he was selling TS 1s for under retail, sure, but they are market price

If I work at Chipotle and know the exact ingredients to make their burritos, and I make you a burrito at home using the exact same ingredients, you didn’t eat at Chipotle.

Back
Top Bottom