Zadehkicks pre orders

Just got an email from the zadehkicks email address that included this:

“The Receiver is cooperating with the federal government in a criminal investigation.

If you believe you were a victim, you can contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or tips.fbi.gov.”
LMFAOOOOOOOOO He either going to Jail

Or

HE BOUT TO SIGN LIKE A CANARY AND WE ABOUT TO GET THE BID DAWGS OUTTA HERE

For all you impulse resale buyers out there, biggest lesson learned here should be this: RETAIL OR BUST

Be smart with ya money and go buy a house instead of being the insecure cat who has to have a $100K car or shoe collection while living in a studio apartment. We all know you broke while flossin your goods on IG :lol:

He bought over 100K items off StockX…Nike already proved that StockX is letting fakes get through…The only real question is what he did with that stuff he bought…If he used it to fill orders then he absolutely moved fakes to people who were buying since there’s no feasible way to say that ALL that product was 100% real…It’s just not possible…Especially since, again, Nike already proved StockX is letting fakes through…

How prolific is the fake issue with StockX? Nike purchased four pairs of shoes over a two month period and ALL we’re fake…Make of that what you will…Small sample size for sure but it’s clearly happening…Now imagine what got through on a portfolio of over a hundred thousand purchases…

Here’s the Bloomberg article on the Nike vs. StockX fake stuff…

Nike probably purchased hundreds of pairs and found four that were fake. The lawsuit only said that they found four pairs they were fake, not that they purchased four pairs and all were fake.

Fakes do get through StockX and all resale apps, no doubt about that. I wonder what the percentage is though.

First stage what?!

All you “told you so’ers” are a little obsessive, don’t you think? You sleep? Have a job? Friends/family?
That zadeh is a saint n he didnt do no wrong to u. Why u even trying to Stan for the dude still? Dudes shady , runs a ponzi , ****** over tons of people like madoff. Nothing is legit about him.

Serious question, how is he buying from stockx if the pricing he was selling for was lower than the stockx price? We’re they giving him a back door price
Think of it as him getting early pairs off of StockX to then showcase on IG to get presales going. What's a few hundred bucks to you when you can net thousands in presale orders?

Check check uses the bare minimum.

And your realize that quality control and accuracy are two different things right? a Fake can have better QC than a Nike shoe and still not be accurate cause the sole is the wrong color.

I don’t understand why folks who don’t want fakes and don’t want to buy fakes hype them up to be so good :lol:
U realize that has a ****** tolerance In Qc right. Shoes aren’t all made from the same fac or same batch of materials. Talking about stitch n stuff. Go dig through Qc and you’ll see. Ai programming is nothing. Who programmed it? Nike. Nike gave ur people the blueprint on what the exact specifications and tolerance that are accepted to be a/b grade to be sold and not destroyed?

I’m going to call the feds and start snitching.
A05DF9C9-1D1C-413B-BEB0-5D8431E5F537.jpeg

Nike probably purchased hundreds of pairs and found four that were fake. The lawsuit only said that they found four pairs they were fake, not that they purchased four pairs and all were fake.

Fakes do get through StockX and all resale apps, no doubt about that. I wonder what the percentage is though.
Agree. The article stated that Nike found 4 pairs of fakes among an UNKNOWN amount of shoes purchased from StockX. It could have been 4/8 which would be horrifying, or it could have been 4/100 which while still bad, is understable.

I’m confused here…. Did he get caught selling fakes, or ran a Ponzi scheme, and run off with millions?

Not sticking up for dude AT ALL… at this point, I can’t deny or confirm he sells/sold fakes because I don’t know.. but it’s funny to me, there’s not much (if any) factual information he’s sold fakes…. AGAIN, not sticking up for him, or denying or agreeing he’s sold fakes/reps/grey market/anything. Haven’t any of you all seen the crap quality that comes STRAIGHT from authorized retailers?

Also seems a lot of you guys know the whole story (which seems to be many angles/variations) of what and why it went down, and are acting your assumptions as fact… some of y’all could be 100%, correct, could not… unless you were in the know, or know someone involved, why act like you know?

To be clear, I feel it was a scumbag move, and I’m out a small amount of money myself that was outside of the 180 day PayPal window. Lesson learned, the hard way…

And a little assistance from something I just saw… I just read that PayPal might be allowing more than 180 days for this due to the scale of things, so call PayPal and see what/if they can do something for you.
Haha yea reading this thread is funny af. A few people itt want to be right so bad that they are claiming victory on no proof at all. Dude sold hundreds of thousands of pairs and the amount of fake claims is very little and normally it's a "friend." I never bought from him, have no skin in the game, but it's funny seeing a few want to be right so bad. All we know right now is he closed and a lot of people got screwed. Some in here have it all figured out though lol

Bloomberg specifically said Nike bought four pairs…It’s in the article I linked…

There was a pic with Marcus on it. I don't have it saved
I’m not doubting he was a part of that, definitely sounds possible… but seems like all the big resellers names were thrown into that bunch with no real proof that any one of them were actually there besides Marcus.

U realize that has a ****ty tolerance In Qc right. Shoes aren’t all made from the same fac or same batch of materials. Talking about stitch n stuff. Go dig through Qc and you’ll see. Ai programming is nothing. Who programmed it? Nike. Nike gave ur people the blueprint on what the exact specifications and tolerance that are accepted to be a/b grade to be sold and not destroyed?

I’m a manufacturing engineer, I’m more than familiar with tolerancing. Tolerancing on Nikes production process doesn’t speak to how consistently batches of fakes are wrong in the same way consistently. It’s not gonna explain they come in boxes that are off in color. Or why fake factory lacing comes different than Nikes factory lacing. How do YOU think these Ai systems are made from The ground up if they don’t get schematics from Nike? It couldn’t possibly the thousands of shoes that go through these platforms a day could it? But feed into the hysteria if you want. You’re going to want to stay off GOAT if you think fakes are that good.

Last edited:
Including the guy you're quoting who seems to have a retort for everything said about Zadeh. Make sure you include him in that vague "few people" category you spoke on in your post.
I missed where I have it all figured out… do me a solid, and quote/screenshot/anything where this is occurring. I’m a man, I’ll admit my wrongs if I’m wrong.

I'm not a fan of Zadeh whatsoever, but he did help quite a few people get pairs for below market and he did make some reseller's money before this whole fiasco. I know some of you guys hate Zadeh with all your might like they stole your wife and money, but the ones hating him on this thread probably didnt even get scammed by him.

I'm not a fan of Zadeh whatsoever, but he did help quite a few people get pairs for below market and he did make some reseller's money before this whole fiasco. I know some of you guys hate Zadeh with all your might like they stole your wife and money, but the ones hating him on this thread probably didnt even get scammed by him.
That’s all sweet until you gave him that non repayment loan. Some cats be turning blind eye for the entire operation as long as they get their bread regardless how he gets them or operates his business.

Akin to buying stolen goods, but it’s acceptable because you got it under market n cheap

Back
Top Bottom