Zadehkicks pre orders

I use PayPal for convenience more than anything, it’s a pain to input my info. If it’s available, I’ll use Apple Pay first, then PayPal…… then my card.

Depending on how this plays out, I’ll only keep my PayPal for a few minor transactions between friends/family, and rakuten cashback.

I feel like PayPal’s about to lose a ton of business from sneaker heads and possibly other people who hear about what’s going on. I mean I have no confidence buying shoes or anything exspensive with PayPal now. Who’s to say the hat or pants or ps5 I just bought was to be resold according to PayPal? And if u deal with a scamming type seller your SOL. Im more curious about their process of coming to a decision like that. Because if I heard from PayPal why someone was reseller I’m sure I would have a Rock solid defense.

I feel like PayPal’s about to lose a ton of business from sneaker heads and possibly other people who hear about what’s going on. I mean I have no confidence buying shoes or anything exspensive with PayPal now. Who’s to say the hat or pants or ps5 I just bought was to be resold according to PayPal? And if u deal with a scamming type seller your SOL. Im more curious about their process of coming to a decision like that. Because if I heard from PayPal why someone was reseller I’m sure I would have a Rock solid defense.

Just seems to me that PP doesn't want to payout anymore money. So they are gonna deny these cases and if nobody responds or fights back they win.

If this went viral on social media, despite the niche sneakerhead impact, it could have a huge affect on PayPal; someone with that reach should do that...I can see the headlines now!
I think a lot of people don’t want to be associated/admit they were involved/purchased on a public forum.

I think a lot of people don’t want to be associated/admit they were involved/purchased on a public forum.

How about more of an article like "I've heard/read that a PP is denying a lot of people their claims, etc.".....

I would be super vocal to them about giving exact reasons of how they came to the conclusion it’s being resold. I mean it’s literally impossible for them to do so unless you stated that in writing. Even then it’s still BS because you should be able to buy and sell whatever u want. Could u imagine how much money they would have lost if they were to have actually enforced this in the past? Or how many people wouldn’t have used them if they would have known or PayPal openly stated that? It’s obviously their only means out of this but damn.

The resale thing is just a BS excuse to deny claims.

Most people are probably just to frustrated from waiting so long to fight the denail.

But we know NT doesn't quit.

I told the guy, if I buy 2 shirts for my son and I never receive them, you would deny me for reselling? He said of course not that's stupid...and I said so what's the difference here...

He said I'll file the appeal now...lol

It's simple. Someone defined the "deposits on resell platforms" parameter. Someone else wrote a script to flag and decline those claims. And someone else wrote the customer care script. Whomever approved the initial parameters is a moron and will ultimately back-peddle. I've seen idiot decisions at this level happen from the highest management on diff topics over the years. The level of stupidity in corporate america knows no bounds....SMH.

Ya just keep appealing to you get to the highest level. They CANNOT prove that because you have made purchases or sold items on a resell platform that these specific purchases are intended to be resold, they just cannot. Even if I were to buy 100 pairs same shoe/shoe size. With that thought process anyone who has will be flagged. Makes ZERO sense.

Sad thing is PayPal have been deny refunds to those who actually purchased personal pairs, single digit pairs per transaction, with no StockX, Goat, eBay history in their PayPal accounts, and still got hit with the reseller clause and got denied. ****k PayPal.

PayPal been shady for years. Haven’t messed with it since 2011 after they screwed me over for $600 in 2007 and then got me for $500 in 2011. I’ve always told cats to avoid it, but people love the ease of using it online.

They told me that because I had deposits from reselling apps (StockX) on my PayPal account and because I ordered from Zadeh multiple times, they concluded I was reselling. I asked them to prove that the zadeh orders were resold or going to be resold, and they just filed an appeal.
bro what :rofl:

that’s the lamest thing excuse especially with sneakers

Back
Top Bottom