YuGiOh Appreciation

I think pokemon's main mistake was towards the end of the elite four, Ash lost. Like that was a heartbreaker. And then it just start going downhill.

Anyway, I loved Yu Gi oh, but I got kinda soured on it, when I realized that they were playing the game wrong the entire first season. Like you just cant summon a Blue Eyes white dragon. I tried that ish. It almost started a fight.

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

Also, the criteria for a "kids anime" is up in the air. In Japan, kids watch alot of stuff that US kids probably wouldnt. DBZ is a very simplistic( plot wise) actiony cartoon aimed at that 7-12 range. It had violence and sexual situations but those are more cultural things. Like Bulma flashing roshi isnt that bad in japanese eyes.

:rofl:

Yea them not following the rules put me off. I downloaded the japanese ROM of the game on the game boy advance emulator after watchingh the first season and learnt the hard way. I was there for 5 minutes thinking why I can't put a damn Dark Magician on the field but I can put a Kuriboh.

Why is there so many digimon posts. This ain't no digimon appreciation thread

The anime was ok but Them evolutions got tiring after a while though.

I need to find some Yugioh clips to balance all this digimon out.

attempting to do this made me release how much i ******g despise amv's :smh: :smh: :smh:
Word I searched high and low for good YuGiOh clips and couldnt find a single one.

AMVs are trash, really the most annoying thing ever. No one wants to see you ruin my fight scene with your stupid Korn song B :smh:

tumblr_m7hk03k1me1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

and repped.

attempting to do this made me release how much i ******g despise amv's
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Me attempting to find a yugioh scene to post:

Lemme post the scene where yugioh first turns into that pharoah dude.

Alright found it.

Oh it's japanese.

No problem, I'll just type in english dub so I get the u.s. verision.

Alright found it.

Oh, it's an amv.

Lemme search the results.

Alright found it.

.... this is an amv too!

Search results again.

This is the scene but it's in japanese. What the hell?

.... this .... I'm going to post some digimon clips.

attempting to do this made me release how much i ******g despise amv's
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Word I searched high and low for good YuGiOh clips and couldnt find a single one.

AMVs are trash, really the most annoying thing ever. No one wants to see you ruin my fight scene with your stupid Korn song B
mean.gif
THE WORST.

Is when some youtuber puts an intro to the scene like "iYen movie productions presents" that takes up like 30 sec. of the vid.

I'm like
indifferent.gif

All you did was add a song.

The hell outta here with that.

Last edited:
you arent lying.

-Angemon "dying" killing Devimon

-Leomon dying

- Tai and Matt going at it

Izzy finding out he was adopted :smh:

Digimon was by far the best anime overall imo.

ZDrFm.gif

let us keep it 100. the goat is

tumblr_mft1deRBWK1rkxi0io1_500.gif
Spike Siegel....
smokin.gif

Cowboy Bebop was a dope as anime.

Digimon is def up there though.

tumblr_lyygyrxWwW1qi0kfro1_500.gif

Needed more than one season tho :smh:
What show is that gif from?

you arent lying.

-Leomon dying

ZDrFm.gif

Spike Siegel....
smokin.gif

cowboy bebop and samurai champloo

you arent lying.

-Leomon dying

ZDrFm.gif

Spike Siegel....
smokin.gif

cowboy bebop and samurai champloo
Forgot I quoted both :lol: I knew the first one, I guess I should've specified that it was the last gif that had me curious. Thanks though! Is Samurai Champloo any good?

Forgot I quoted both
laugh.gif
I knew the first one, I guess I should've specified that it was the last gif that had me curious. Thanks though! Is Samurai Champloo any good?
Samurai Champloo is awesome. It should be in everyone's top 10. I would definitely recommend that you watch it. The episodes are all on youtube and netflix

Forgot I quoted both :lol: I knew the first one, I guess I should've specified that it was the last gif that had me curious. Thanks though! Is Samurai Champloo any good?

Samurai Champloo is awesome. It should be in everyone's top 10. I would definitely recommend that you watch it. The episodes are all on youtube and netflix

Samurai Champloo is my #2 favorite all time anime.

For me its Slam Dunk> Samurai Champloo> Full Metal Alchemist

Thats my top 3. One piece used to be up there but its long arc and silly story line is making its viewing pleasure value, deteriorate. I suggest everyone who wants to watch a anime, start out with Naruto. If you want a more current up to date anime then I advise Attack on Titan but it may not be for everyone.

Samurai Champloo soundtrack >>> any anime soundtrack past, present or future. Nujabes is :smokin rip

Last edited:

Thats my top 3. One piece used to be up there but its long arc and silly story line is making its viewing pleasure value, deteriorate. I suggest everyone who wants to watch a anime, start out with Naruto. If you want a more current up to date anime then I advise Attack on Titan but it may not be for everyone.

Samurai Champloo soundtrack >>> any anime soundtrack past, present or future. Nujabes is :smokin rip

show def put me on to nujabes. dude's music was :x :wow:

you arent lying.

-Leomon dying

ZDrFm.gif

I'm watching this anime right now and it's def. not the greatest anime.
If you want to say that bebop has the most influence, then yeah I can agree with that.
In terms of story, bebop falls short.

i respect you opinion :pimp:

shaq-pwns-chris-dudley.gif

Samurai Champloo soundtrack >>> any anime soundtrack past, present or future. Nujabes is
smokin.gif
rip
I'm still praying for a slam dunk sequel. That anime is the reason why i specifically want the white/varsity red 6s. And you ain't lying about that soundtrack either.

Nujabes and Dilla were taken far too soon
mean.gif

while champloo is ok, i found myself liking it more for the soundtrack than anything else. It just seemed kinda generic in the story department.

this was my jam

Last edited:

I felt like there should at least be one yugioh related clip in this thread
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm still praying for a slam dunk sequel. That anime is the reason why i specifically want the white/varsity red 6s. And you ain't lying about that soundtrack either.
Nujabes and Dilla were taken far too soon :smh:

Samurai Champloo has arguably the greatest soundtrack of any TV series, real or animated.

Last edited:
They literally explain EVERY card, EVERY time its played. I guess i was so hype as a kid watching it that i didnt notice and i understand that it is necessary but damn. Im too impatient for that now.

Was watching it with my 5 year old nephew yesterday for the first time

Thought that was sooo stupid. Asked him if he liked the show, and he said no :pimp:

Last edited:
I still got all the OG season 1 cards
nthat.gif

need to watch it again anyone know if it's on netflix?

Fam, my deck was serious. I had a spellcaster focused deck. Had Dark Magician, dark Magician girl, chaos the dark magician, and other crazy cards. I was so hyped when I boufht Obelisk the tormentor and then got the winged dragon of ra.

but yo, I got the starter deck at the store. Dissapointed as hell when I showed up to school and seen more than three blue eyes white dragon. Smh, thought I had one of the only 3.

damn then I also had the ultimate blue eyes white dragon. I gotta find my deck.

actually at one point in 3rd grade I had people who worked for me and would steal other peoples cards and give them to me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom