YuGiOh Appreciation

I used to be in the Yugioh card business selling these cards lol I was on it still remember I sold a dark magician girl with magic cylinders for like $120. Still have my deck. I would play again but all this banned cards ******** killed it for me
Same here. I used to sell candy and burned cds. So I'd used my profit to gain even more profit from yugioh card packs and what not.

I had this repeat customer who'd always buy a bunch of cards from me.

Now I see him riding his longboard around campus.

It's just so funny to think that I used to sell yugioh cards to him.

What did I just watch. 
roll.gif
 I was zoned in and felt like in a whole different world. 

I hate cartoons, especially children's, feels so creepy watching them. 
Aren't you like 15?

You were watching cartoons not too long ago.

I remember GX. With the gryffindor, er I mean slyfer red dorm. and Yami Yugi>> Yugi Moto. Normal yugi didnt actually do anything really
but season 3 was dope in its own way. The card swiping and posing. Plus It was time for change anyway
Just got done watching the first 3 seasons. The 3rd season Id have to say is the wackest. They talk too much. It had potential.

Im in the middle of the 4th one. Its basically has the best parts of all seasons combined.

Might be the best season.

Pot of Greed :pimp: . I used to have a yugioh deck, no real strategy but I had beastly cards. Yata Garatsu (sp) was my best card. No I'm not a virgin.

i loved the og digimon/pokemon but i was too young to even know what was going on :lol:

i still got some yugioh cards and pokemon cards :pimp:

One of the real questions here is how the hell hasnt Ash become a pokemon master by now.

This ***** been training and battling pokemon for decades.

Because he gives away / releases into the wild all his leveled up Pokemon. Dude would be :smokin if he kept most of his Pokemon

Pot of Greed :pimp: . I used to have a yugioh deck, no real strategy but I had beastly cards. Yata Garatsu (sp) was my best card. No I'm not a virgin.

Change of heart and Raigeki were my goto magic cards. And Summoned skull was :smokin atk 2500, only needs 1 summon

Last edited:
Was literally just reminiscing about this with friends today. 
eek.gif
 I stopped watching the show just after they introduced the Egyptian God Cards. The Duel Kingdom episodes were my favorites. Kids weren't ready for my deck back in the day, I had those FINAL magic and trap cards that won you the game and my brother had Exodia. Together we probably have $500 worth of cards easy. 
nthat.gif

I've beaten this robot several times but it doesn't unlock the other opponents.

Does anyone know what the deal is?
Had this game too. 
laugh.gif
 Not sure where my copy is but I think I unlocked like one or two more opponents at that level. I looked it up and you can unlock Pegasus by acquiring the Toon World Magic Card, some guy named Simon who you unlock by winning all 4 rounds of the National Tournament in November, and some guy named Trusdale by defeating Simon once.

Last edited:
The seasons where the digi-destined from the first season are "grown up" and passing the baton to the new group of digi-destined.

tumblr_m7qpvqDr201roo0rv.gif
feels, feels everywhere.

i believe this was the end of season 2. after that it got dumb. it seems to be the consensus. pokemon, digimon. it starts off fire and after the first couple of seasons gets whacker and whacker.

Last edited:
Anyone ever seen Initial D. 

I know he wears new balance, but he also wears Jordan 5s and I think 1's at one point if my memory is correct. 
laugh.gif

Dudes don't even realize it but... Pokémon is the 2nd longest running animated series ever. Right behind the Simpsons

Dudes don't even realize it but... Pokémon is the 2nd longest running animated series ever. Right behind the Simpsons
Pokemon would be #15 on this list if it were included.
[table][tr][th=""]No[/th][th=""]# Episodes[/th][th=""]Episode length (approx.)
(in minutes)[/th][th=""]Series title[/th][th=""]Currently in
production?[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]6917+[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup][n 1][/sup][/td][td]6[/td][td]Sazae-san[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]1787[/td][td]6–25[/td][td]Doraemon (1979 anime)[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]1773[sup][3][/sup][sup][n 2][/sup][/td][td]10–30[/td][td]Nintama Rantarō[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]1565[/td][td] [/td][td]Kirin no Monoshiri Yakata[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]1471[/td][td] [/td][td]Manga Nippon Mukashi Banashi (1976)[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]1428[sup][4][/sup][/td][td]5[/td][td]Hoka Hoka Kazoku[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]1388[/td][td]10[/td][td]Ojarumaru[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]1306[/td][td] [/td][td]Kirin A****a no Calendar[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]1274[/td][td] [/td][td]Monoshiri Daigaku A****a no Calendar[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]1100[/td][td]30[/td][td]Soreike! Anpanman[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]1006[/td][td] [/td][td]Sekai Monoshiri Ryokō[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]904[sup][5][/sup][/td][td]25[/td][td]Chibi Maruko-chan (1995)[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]798[sup][5][/sup][/td][td]15–30[/td][td]Crayon Shin-chan[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]773[/td][td] [/td][td]Kotowaza House[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][/table]

you arent lying.

-Angemon "dying" killing Devimon

-Leomon dying

- Tai and Matt going at it

Izzy finding out he was adopted :smh:

Digimon was by far the best anime overall imo.

ZDrFm.gif

let us keep it 100. the goat is

tumblr_mft1deRBWK1rkxi0io1_500.gif
Spike Siegel....
smokin.gif

Cowboy Bebop was a dope as anime.

Digimon is def up there though.

tumblr_lyygyrxWwW1qi0kfro1_500.gif

Needed more than one season tho :smh:

BOTH OF EM. didn't want either of them to end. watanabe is one of the goat. wish he still made stuff tho...

Back
Top Bottom