YuGiOh Appreciation

I think pokemon's main mistake was towards the end of the elite four, Ash lost. Like that was a heartbreaker. And then it just start going downhill.

Anyway, I loved Yu Gi oh, but I got kinda soured on it, when I realized that they were playing the game wrong the entire first season. Like you just cant summon a Blue Eyes white dragon. I tried that ish. It almost started a fight.

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

Also, the criteria for a "kids anime" is up in the air. In Japan, kids watch alot of stuff that US kids probably wouldnt. DBZ is a very simplistic( plot wise) actiony cartoon aimed at that 7-12 range. It had violence and sexual situations but those are more cultural things. Like Bulma flashing roshi isnt that bad in japanese eyes.
dude dont know what u talking baout but avatar is an anime but hmmmmm some anime focus towards kids.....sailor moon taught me alot lol

I think pokemon's main mistake was towards the end of the elite four, Ash lost. Like that was a heartbreaker. And then it just start going downhill.

Anyway, I loved Yu Gi oh, but I got kinda soured on it, when I realized that they were playing the game wrong the entire first season. Like you just cant summon a Blue Eyes white dragon. I tried that ish. It almost started a fight.

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

Also, the criteria for a "kids anime" is up in the air. In Japan, kids watch alot of stuff that US kids probably wouldnt. DBZ is a very simplistic( plot wise) actiony cartoon aimed at that 7-12 range. It had violence and sexual situations but those are more cultural things. Like Bulma flashing roshi isnt that bad in japanese eyes.
dude dont know what u talking baout but avatar is an anime but hmmmmm some anime focus towards kids.....sailor moon taught me alot lol
View media item 501987

I guess that I only consider it anime if it comes out of Japan, regardless of the style. IMO, its american animation styled after Japanese, but I wouldnt call it anime. It doesnt have any of the japanese themes you find in anime and it feels pretty American ( not talking about story elements. Just the cultural things.)

Last edited:

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

I guess that I only consider it anime if it comes out of Japan, regardless of the style. IMO, its american animation styled after Japanese, but I wouldnt call it anime
american animation styled after Japanese

...wut?

At the end of the day, the labels don't matter.

Last edited:

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

View media item 501987

I guess that I only consider it anime if it comes out of Japan, regardless of the style. IMO, its american animation styled after Japanese, but I wouldnt call it anime

...wut?
American animation styled after japanese animation. I thought that was clear. Thats like saying The Boondocks is anime, because it shares the same animation style. Its more to anime than just how it looks. Now you have me sounding like some kind of purist

Last edited:

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

...wut?
American animation styled after japanese animation. I thought that was clear. Thats like saying The Boondocks is anime, because it shares the same animation style. Its more to anime than just how it looks. Now you have me sounding like some kind of purist
I've already stated that avatar can be considered anime.

Also the boondocks's animation is made by an anime company called Madhouse.

So technically, boondocks is anime.

Last edited:
Digimon season 1 and two was underrated.
Digimon World for PS was severely underrated

Anyway Seto kaiba >>>

View media item 501987

...wut?
I've already stated that avatar can be considered anime.

And thats your opinion. You're entitled to it. I dont feel the same way, and alot of others dont either

Last edited:
And thats your opinion. You're entitled to it. I dont feel the same way, and alot of others dont either
That's not my opinion.

IMO Avatar is anime that happened to be made in america.

Anime and cartoons are the same ...., just diff. names.

Don't get so hung up on labels.

Just in case you missed it.

Last edited:
I've never seen a moment as epic as this in any other children's anime.

bruh. i remember this episode. them feels.
What did I just watch. 
roll.gif
 I was zoned in and felt like in a whole different world. 

I hate cartoons, especially children's, feels so creepy watching them. 

That's not my opinion.

Im not even getting hung up on labels. Your essentially diminshing anime by saying it can be made anywhere. Even fans on avatar boards will tell you its not. You can style a cartoon after japanese animation, but that doesnt make it anime. It makes it an american cartoon with anime influences. Boondocks is written by americans with american themes in mind. Its not so much about looks, as to the content. Even the creators of Avatar have said while they are fans of anime, Avatar isnt.

Last edited:

i couldnt even make it past wizardmon. Too many feels :smh:

that damned grizzly wing >:

Last edited:
That's not my opinion.

Im not even getting hung up on labels. Your essentially diminshing anime by saying it can be made anywhere. Even fans on avatar boards will tell you its not. You can style a cartoon after japanese animation, but that doesnt make it anime. It makes it an american cartoon with anime influences. Boondocks is written by americans with american themes in mind. Its not so much about looks, as to the content. Even the creators of Avatar have said while they are fans of anime, Avatar isnt.
That's not what I'm saying. I initially said that Avatar CAN keyword CAN be considered anime, then I stated my actual opinion. Which I don't profess as the right opinion to have. Unlike you and your opinion.

Anime has diff. meaning to diff. people.

Avatar is anime in regards to art style.

Avatar is not anime in regards to the location that it was made in.

This is why I said that avatar can be considered anime.

As I said before, you're getting too hung up on labels.

To me, you have a checklist definition of anime, whereas I don't.

Man I'm going to have to watch the third season one day. Didn't like how they explained the alternate universe.

Back
Top Bottom