YuGiOh Appreciation

you arent lying.
-Angemon "dying" killing Devimon
-Leomon dying
- Tai and Matt going at it
Izzy finding out he was adopted
mean.gif

Digimon was by far the best anime overall imo.
ZDrFm.gif

let us keep it 100. the goat is

tumblr_mft1deRBWK1rkxi0io1_500.gif
I'm watching this anime right now and it's def. not the greatest anime.

If you want to say that bebop has the most influence, then yeah I can agree with that.

In terms of story, bebop falls short.

The first season of digimon is absolutely amazing for a kids show in the late 90's. that second season dropped the ball with digiarmor evolutions and DNAdigivolutions. Third season blah, fourth season blah

But if y'all really wanna talk yu-gi-oh, the first season is good

But yu-gi-oh GX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jayden Yuki > Yugi Moto

Last edited:
Watching the first season of Pokemon right now, Charizard was hilarious
0.jpg
Taking naps in the middle of battle and ish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Man I'm going to have to watch the third season one day. Didn't like how they explained the alternate universe.
Third season is easily my favorite. Most of the people I talk to who've seen the show agree. It's a bit of a slow start but gets better after the first deva shows up

ZDrFm.gif

let us keep it 100. the goat is

tumblr_mft1deRBWK1rkxi0io1_500.gif
:lol: Should've said that when it comes to the Kids controlling Monsters formula Digimon is the best

Yeah. Out of things like monster rancher, pokemon, digimon etc, digimon probably had the best storytelling. But pokemon had that nostalgia and wonderment factor. Like seeing a pokemon the first time on tv, when you had its card, was great.

Man I'm going to have to watch the third season one day. Didn't like how they explained the alternate universe.

I think since im off im gonna just shotgun the first 5 seasons. Maybe skip season 4 with the fusion digivolving.

Last edited:
Digimon was :pimp:....

but i never got past season 3....season 3 didnt continue the story from season 1+2 anyways so i barely watched it

The seasons where the digi-destined from the first season are "grown up" and passing the baton to the new group of digi-destined.

tumblr_m7qpvqDr201roo0rv.gif
iYen what is this? Why havent i heard of it? That wasnt the end of season 2 was it?
it was the end of season 2

i remember recording this episode and watching it over and over again

dem feels bruh...dem feels
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

The first season of digimon is absolutely amazing for a kids show in the late 90's. that second season dropped the ball with digiarmor evolutions and DNAdigivolutions. Third season blah, fourth season blah

Jayden Yuki > Yugi Moto
You gotta chill man. Wasnt that the one with the dueling school and they basically ripped off Harry Potter with the teams? No Way. Plus Yugi>>>>>> Dude put it in work with Kuriboh all the time.

Speaking of the "the Kids controlling Monsters formula.'

Here are a good show that uses this formula.

Kiba

The soundtrack is awesome!

Some tracks from the ost so you can hear for yourself:

battle chase

zed's fate

zed intense

zed run

battle bump

Anim info: http://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba

Kiba openings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_sXfTYunk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdHKra8SpR0

Speaking of soundtracks that are awesome.

The first season of Digimon had an awesome and suspenseful soundtrack!

Some tracks from the soundtrack:

opening http://youtu.be/L6gaeJkLNWE

optimistic http://youtu.be/QQYZTLVvEZI

Also who remember this G?

Last edited:

Jayden Yuki > Yugi Moto
You gotta chill man. Wasnt that the one with the dueling school and they basically ripped off Harry Potter with the teams? No Way. Plus Yugi>>>>>> Dude put it in work with Kuriboh all the time.

I remember GX. With the gryffindor, er I mean slyfer red dorm. and Yami Yugi>> Yugi Moto. Normal yugi didnt actually do anything really

Digimon was :pimp:....

but i never got past season 3....season 3 didnt continue the story from season 1+2 anyways so i barely watched it

but season 3 was dope in its own way. The card swiping and posing. Plus It was time for change anyway

Last edited:
Yugi Moto beat Yami Yugi when he had all 3 Egyptian God Cards on the field. Hes the truth for that alone

The seasons where the digi-destined from the first season are "grown up" and passing the baton to the new group of digi-destined.
View media item 502020

tumblr_m7qpvqDr201roo0rv.gif

iYen what is this? Why havent i heard of it? That wasnt the end of season 2 was it?

it was the end of season 2

i remember recording this episode and watching it over and over again

dem feels bruh...dem feels :frown: :wow:

Oh yea...i remember...everyone smashed and had kids lol

Last edited:

Are you serious? Those elemental heroes were way too ill. The fact that jayden became the best in the school but wanted to stay in the loser dorm with his boys with slifer red makes this series all about cheering for the underdog that clearly is a living legend before everyones eyes and if you wanna talk about epic the last episode of GX is Yugi vs. Jayden.....

Yugi won but jayden had the hand to win and it :smokin

Last edited:
I'm watching this anime right now and it's def. not the greatest anime.
If you want to say that bebop has the most influence, then yeah I can agree with that.
In terms of story, bebop falls short.
Yes I would have said cowboy bepop myself but op said kid anime

Now that I really look back at it Sailor Moon wasn't appropriate for kids. That ***** relationship between sailor Neptune and Uranus

And don't even get me started on the Tenchi series :x

I couldn't find too many digimon tracks because most were the japanese tracks.

I found this user made compilation of various digimon tracks.

Most digimon fans should remember the song at 0:45.

I used to be in the Yugioh card business selling these cards lol I was on it still remember I sold a dark magician girl with magic cylinders for like $120. Still have my deck. I would play again but all this banned cards ******** killed it for me

Back
Top Bottom