You're not a "drinker" until you've...

You wake in the tub and remember passing out on the toilet. After your chest is sore for a week.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

...to be told what happened last night and how you got where you are now. (ie last saturday
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

In my ignorant days....
your ignorant days. your saying this like it was a lifetime ago and changed. how could it if whatever u like is playin in the background..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Woke up 2 days after you went to the club in a hospital strapped down to the bed... with a tooth knocked out and a tube inserted into your penis

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Woke up 2 days after you went to the club in a hospital strapped down to the bed... with a tooth knocked out and a tube inserted into your penis

roll.gif

been picked up and put into a car by a BUM for $10 dollars because your friends couldnt lift you.....then wake up in a cardboard box covered in puke in yourfriends living room.

Cuss everybody out in waffle house and throw your eggs across the counter cuz you had a piece of hair in it........On the way out your yelling "You racist, thats why you put hair in my food, Obama *%! !! Obama !"

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

roll.gif
@ 50 shots

the most ive done was around 20 in about a 1 hour period, and im a heavy drinker and i was DONE. i can understand if you do 50 shots THROUGHOUT the day, like started at 12 am the night before and taking shots every hour or so, but 50 shots in one sitting is un heard of. and i do not believe you.

I gave myself ample time for the 50.....like i explained earlier I had my 21 in 2 of so hours before midnight.....then rest came in a 4 hour period.

20 shots in 1 hour is irresponsible....and ducktales

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

roll.gif
@ 50 shots

the most ive done was around 20 in about a 1 hour period, and im a heavy drinker and i was DONE. i can understand if you do 50 shots THROUGHOUT the day, like started at 12 am the night before and taking shots every hour or so, but 50 shots in one sitting is un heard of. and i do not believe you.

I gave myself ample time for the 50.....like i explained earlier I had my 21 in 2 of so hours before midnight.....then rest came in a 4 hour period.

20 shots in 1 hour is irresponsible....and ducktales
ahem...
laugh.gif

you seem to have forgotten the aftermath of december 4th, 2006.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Brought in to a hospital screaming, kicking one of the orderlies in the face, have to be sedated, and wake up with your wrists and ankles strapped down to the Hospital bed and not remember what you did before waking up, only by being told what happened.

Yeah...that was a bad night.

Comming home from the club. Stripping down putting clothes and shoes away going to my sisters room (she was away) puking on the floor then going back to bed.

your not a drunk until you repeatedly punch a toilet for not flushing properly

your not a drunk until you start breakdance battlin with some random guy in the club(which i won)

your not a drunk until you see a friend puke and then because of that you start puking goonies style.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Ricardo Malta wrote:
n9017344_31990662_875.jpg

I love to drink.....
Info on the white woman?
nerd.gif

You seem like a coo dude who'd I'd get along wit' (no ###*) so here you go fam:

n1300310_33135741_81.jpg

n9017344_33686176_4969.jpg

n9017344_33695185_7238.jpg

n9012227_38181628_9727.jpg

You want that info, get at me (she pre-med as well
nerd.gif
)

qzlmhu.gif

Government name
school
blood type
social security number
legal address
link to facebook page
GPA

Edward 40s... ftw.

Bout to make a special tray of 151 jello shots for the private reserve next weekend.
pimp.gif

My drunken stories are sad and extremely deplorable

-Slain some monsters of women, word to Beowulf...one of my first weekend's out in school i literally danced with this chick that was bigger than me and im6ft4 and built liek a linebacker. Everyone saw it and described it as a WWE match, Kane vs Undertaker. I didn't smash but I did take her back to my roomfor......leave it to your imagination.
tired.gif

-Punched a hole in some guy's refrigerator and through his front door glass.....got in my car
tired.gif
arrived home with a deep gash on my knuckles. I basically went Bruce Banner ondude's crib for no reason.
-Drank white russians and random shots smoked sticky green, projectile vomited on my friend's computer and tims.....saw Jesus, hallucinated.
-Drank too much at a bar....argued that I should drive home
tired.gif
....almostkilled my friends and everyone in the car. Ran over a curb, messed up my tires, ...imagine a plane landing gone wrong. People were panicking. I don'tremember anything that happened at the bar..but apparently someone gave me a shot that put me over the edge.
-Drank a lot at my friend's open bar, did some other stuff im not proud off. Lost track of everything, got lost in the city, fell and busted my brow open,passed out in a random apartment hallway, woke up with my expensive jacket and my voyager missing.

anyone remembering what happened on these kind of outlandish tales and chapters of drinking is lies.....your not supposed to remember stealing bottles frombehind the bar and sticking your finger in some random chicks culo...running cabs, bombing fresh gates, bum rushing stores......that cisqo was a 2 bit +$@@@from jamaica, jamaica queeeeennnss

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

anyone remembering what happened on these kind of outlandish tales and chapters of drinking is lies.....your not supposed to remember stealing bottles from behind the bar and sticking your finger in some random chicks culo...running cabs, bombing fresh gates, bum rushing stores......that cisqo was a 2 bit +$@@@ from jamaica, jamaica queeeeennnss

Not true there are details, period of black out you don't remember but there are things you do. The night passed out and hallucinated...there is an hour orso I have no recollection of.

...Threw up on all of your friends that's in the car the ones in the front and on the side...

...thought you could fly and tried to jump over a 4foot fence and fell face first and chipped a tooth(great dental insurance ftw!!!)

...got dumb drunk @ work on christmas eve and reeeeeked of alcohol and shook all of your bosses hands and smiled in their faces before leaving...

...drove home with the door open yelling @ your friend in the car in front of you(drunk driving ftL!!!)

...took 6 shots of rumplemintz in 20min to take advantage of dollar shot night b4 it ended @ 12am...

...drunk 120oz of steel reserve and pissed on ya bedroom floor(wood floor ftw)....

Idk that's all I can remember of the really bad times...I'd rather just blow trees now...but semi pro football player ftl so I gotta stop that afterthe new year...

-play Edward 40hands.Drinking both not sharing. idk what those kids up there in that pic were doing^ winning. and beer pong bout 3 games with hennesy powercups winning in that too. then going upstairs in a friends loft while they look for you and your passed out with earl next to you.

-having a flask

-bartenders know what you want before you ask

-being carried in your house by friends. wakening up not knowing where or how you got there

Back
Top Bottom