You're locked in a well furnished basement for 10 years...

oh word? You making a million dollars a year right now? 

Not millions but I'm doing great with my financial status. I rather live my life normal than being trapped in a basement for ten years. Money isn't everything.

3 - Treadmill/weights
3 - hygiene kit
4 - books
3 - iPod
8 - good food
3 - cell phone
3 - doctors
3 - bed upgrade

Remember when I was calling you suspect for making that "Gay Thread" and watching Vampire Diaries?

The fact you didn't choose the girl is adding to my suspicion now. :lol:

Seriously tho, how can anyone not choose the chick? it's 10 years!!

I would need some sort of light source, Vitamin-D levels would be completely deplinished. We would all be white as snow.
get me a tanning bed and a new girl every other week and I'm down.

The TV
The Girl
All the movies ever made
Infinite Fast food
hygeine
Add another year for my ipod and I'm gucci

This isn't 4chan.

Please reinstate the waiting period.

any user could have made this thread. join date has nothing to do with it. why not contribute like everyone else in here? this is better than girl help, "police ****** up someone else", religion threads, and plenty of other posts here.

But yeah.

Phone - 3
Drugs - 6
Gourmet food - 8
Med help - 3
Weights - 3

Add 3 years (+6 credits)

Girl - 13

36/36 used.

I found the right adventure! Forfeit the 5 million and cop the girl!

(30+9)

hot girl - 13
movies - 4
hygiene - 3
ipod - 3
gourmet - 8
treadmill - 3
tv - 5

= 39

I would've done another year for 2 more credits but there's nothing to buy or give up to buy something better. Think about it, this is the dream life for a decade! A hot girl with a good personality means I am wifing. She is not going anywhere after being charmed by one man for 10 years. I am trading 5 million for the girl of my dreams who I will spend the rest of my life with. Wouldn't you do that for 10 years locked in a bachelor pad? But she is gonna be there too!

Oh, and look, she is already getting comfy.

934_alison-brie-hot-1274178411.jpg

Last edited:
the chick
infinite fast food
all movies and tv shows
hygiene

the left over points to deduct 1 year

Last edited:
Hot girl 13

Hygiene 3

Infinite alcohol 4

52 inch TV 4

Fast food 4

28 points with 2 points left

Don't need the treadmill, you can just do body exercises without equipment.  Good hygiene no brainer.  10 years, you need some type of alcohol to get through this.  Fast food menu from those restaurants actually have some healthy alternatives on their menu (KFC got the grilled chicken) so good on that.  If the medicine was 2 points instead of 3 that would've been my last choice but whatever. 

Hot girl- 13

movies n tv - 4

library of books - 4

infinite drugz - 6

treadmill/weights - 3

E-Z

^
What are you gonna eat?

3 - Treadmill/weights
3 - hygiene kit
4 - books
3 - iPod
8 - good food
3 - cell phone
3 - doctors
3 - bed upgrade

Remember when I was calling you suspect for making that "Gay Thread" and watching Vampire Diaries?

The fact you didn't choose the girl is adding to my suspicion now. :lol:

Seriously tho, how can anyone not choose the chick? it's 10 years!!
Oh.

Infinite Gourmet Food: -8
Medical/dental help: -3
Library of books: -4
Girl: -13
iPod: -3
TV: -5
Infinite hygiene items: -3
Total: 39

!#$% a reward. I'd come out healthy and full of knowledge.

Comments like these are why people are scared to make threads now and everything goes in TAN.
Spread positivity bro...don't understand why people must rain on everyones parades. Its a ******g forum, loosen up. :smh:

Oh stop it...

If my opinion bothers you so much you can just block me right now.

Are you really afraid to make a thread because someone might have something to say that isn't positive?

"loosen up" :rolleyes

Too lazy to check to see if my numbers add up

But Food, Girl, Green, and hygiene are a must. TV/Movies/iPod can be replaced with a computer since iPods are mainly for going outside of house

This is waaaaaaaaaaay more difficult than I thought it would be. ***** and quality vittles are both necessities. Ideally I'd like a cell to keep in contact with family but the drugs will help pass the time. Hygienic supplies would be nice but not completely necessary. My biggest concern would be actually getting to the cooch after a few years of no shaving for her. I'm doing 12 years fyi.

Hot girl - 13 points
Gourmet food - 8 points
iPod - 3 points
Library - 4 points
Drugs - 6 points
+1 year - (-2) point
+1 year - (-2) pints

Comments like these are why people are scared to make threads now and everything goes in TAN.
Spread positivity bro...don't understand why people must rain on everyones parades. Its a ******g forum, loosen up. :smh:

Oh stop it...

If my opinion bothers you so much you can just block me right now.

Are you really afraid to make a thread because someone might have something to say that isn't positive?

"loosen up" :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom