Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I stayed in Punta, Cana. Riu Bambu. Where I went, not sure exactly. It was a resort, we went into the area around there and did ATV riding.

no isla saona? going back next month, cannot wait.

just crossed off a disney cruise off our list.

I’m in nyc got 4-5 days off in June trying to figure out somewhere I can go and do a quick trip any advice? Even if I stay for 2 days idc.

Heading to Ibiza end of June any recommendations? Where to stay at and Party? Going with a couple buddies of mine...

Going back to brooklyn for the 2nd time for memorial day weekend/my birthday but with some friends

Anyone know of places for large groups (7ppl)? Like good restaurants that are affordable/cheap? Any events going on in brooklyn that weekend? Or in the main city

Going to Barcelona for nearly a week for part of my honeymoon. Any recs? We're staying in the L'Eixample district.

Going to Barcelona for nearly a week for part of my honeymoon. Any recs? We're staying in the L'Eixample district.

Take a 35 minute train down to Sitges and hit the beach. It's waaay better than barcelona beach. One of the best sunsets I`ve seen in my life. The sand on the beach is as fine as flour. Go to a Pintxo restaurant there called Restaurante El Donostiarra, it`s about a 5-10 min walk away from the beach.

There`s quite a few MIchelin star restos there in Barca that you need to make reservations for well in advance. With the exception of a handful of spots, avoid eating down La Ramblas because theyre all tourist trap types that serve heated up frozen food.

Lèixample is the better part of the city to stay at, thats where I was staying at as well.

Take another day trip up to Montserrat. There`s a monastery up in the mountain. Buy tickets to go all the way to the top because the views are breathtaking.

Look up the restaurant El Quim. It`s one of Anthony Bourdains favourite spots. No reservations there, you just gotta line up and take in the experience.

In Barrio Gotic theres a coffee shop called Chok. Had my first Cronut experience there and it was delicious. - And no lineups!

Last edited:

Go to Bunkers El Carmel for the view. If the weather is good, bring a bottle of wine, cheese, and what not and chill with your wife and just watch the city glow from a far. When my wife and I went, there was literally hundreds of people up there all just chilling, drinking, smoking and having a good time.

Just got back from Amsterdam. Great little city for a not too long trip. Food was decent, beers flowed like no other, Red Light District oddly was normal but still a freak show. It was pretty funny just seeing people do the walk of shame in front of hundreds of people and also funny how it's just a normal tourist spot with tons of old people checking it out. My wife and I checked out the tulip gardens 50 mins out from the city and everything is accessible by train, bus, bike or just walking. Just a fun place and weather was perfect.

Some pics below.

Amsterdam+2.jpg

Amsterdam+4.jpg
Amsterdam+1.jpg

Amsterdam+3.jpg
Amsterdam+5.jpg

Last edited:
Go to Bunkers El Carmel for the view. If the weather is good, bring a bottle of wine, cheese, and what not and chill with your wife and just watch the city glow from a far. When my wife and I went, there was literally hundreds of people up there all just chilling, drinking, smoking and having a good time.

Just got back from Amsterdam. Great little city for a not too long trip. Food was decent, beers flowed like no other, Red Light District oddly was normal but still a freak show. It was pretty funny just seeing people do the walk of shame in front of hundreds of people and also funny how it's just a normal tourist spot with tons of old people checking it out. My wife and I checked out the tulip gardens 50 mins out from the city and everything is accessible by train, bus, bike or just walking. Just a fun place and weather was perfect.

Some pics below.

Amsterdam+2.jpg

Amsterdam+4.jpg
Amsterdam+1.jpg

Amsterdam+3.jpg
Amsterdam+5.jpg

Flying in to Amsterdam with my wife next week only going to be there a day before we go to Rome Paris then London. Any must-sees or must-dos while we’re there? We were really using it as a way to get to Europe since the flights were only $400 round trip when we booked.

Flying in to Amsterdam with my wife next week only going to be there a day before we go to Rome Paris then London. Any must-sees or must-dos while we’re there? We were really using it as a way to get to Europe since the flights were only $400 round trip when we booked.

If you are into art, Banksy has a gallery at the MOCO (https://mocomuseum.com). It's in a small house style museum but houses a decent amount of his work but all stuff you might have seen just online. The "I AMSTERDAM" sign is there as well so if you want a selfie of that, its worth going. The Van Gogh museum is there too and I went but sort of got bored fast. Strolling the Red Light District is good for the shock value even though it's nothing too crazy unless you partake in it. It's a small area though so it won't take you that long. To make it sort of a thing, my wife and I just had a beer at the bar there and people watched. Then of course there is the coffee shops if you smoke but I have a drug test for a job so just skipped it but went to look at their stuff anyways.

Also there is tulip amusement park of sorts called Keukenhof that is in full bloom now. It's just a huge area of just tons of different flowers. It's about a 50 min bus ride too the area and $90USD ticket. My wife wanted to go and although I am not into flowers, it was cool to see. Tickets are sold here: https://www.viator.com/tours/Amster...DAM-Lookout-Tower-from-Amsterdam/d525-40424P2

I think you can literally do that all in one day if you plan right. There are other museums like the Ann Frank house that we didn't get to go but honestly unless you are into history, you won't be really missing out. Check here for other stuff too: https://www.viator.com/Amsterdam/d5...uN2PT1UUy0-ajeVzf7MPHL_wqhMtTGBRoCikwQAvD_BwE

Going to be in Paris for 2 nights in June. Where should I try and book a hotel that's not crazy expensive? Any specific recommendations on things to do outside the touristy stuff?

Going to be in Paris for 2 nights in June. Where should I try and book a hotel that's not crazy expensive? Any specific recommendations on things to do outside the touristy stuff?

I think June might be expensive in general due to all the tourists, but whenever I go there, I usually get hotels near Rue d'Antin (Opera District) since they're a little cheaper and closer to where my cousins live. You might have to hop on the train for damn near everything (in terms of major sights), but the metro is extremely efficient. From that area, all the major spots are a max of 20 minutes away (or at least that's what it feels like)

I stayed at Hotel France d'Antin Opéra, Paris. It's listed as a 4 star hotel, but be warned, it's a really basic hotel and the rooms are pretty small (this is common for most non-luxury Paris hotels though). It gets the job done though, and I usually pay 100-140 to stay there. I've paid similar prices for hotels in the "main" parts of Paris, and those were usually located in disgusting alleys/plazas covered in cigs and bird/dog @#$@

It's hard to recommend non-tourist stuff since damn near the entire city is a tourist trap :lol: Just look for random restaurants that don't have any menus in English; those are usually priced fairly and much better in taste/quality. Don't get suckered into trying expensive French cuisine; their food is very basic, so unless you're European and think salt is a spice, you won't be impressed at all

There's a lot of cool and unique bars throughout the city that you can check out though. I really like Le Perchoir Marais; it's a low key rooftop bar with great views of nearby classic French architecture. I always take first time visitors to Paris there when they travel with me

Last edited:
Headed to NY in July- staying in an Airbnb in Brooklyn. Weekend trip.

Agenda/Liberty fairs Vegas in August. 4 days total. Anyone been to Agenda trade show? I’m wondering if I need to be there each day 9-6, just looking to secure a few accounts and purchase product for S/S 19.

avoid eating down La Ramblas because theyre all tourist trap types that serve heated up frozen food.
While it might be a tourist trap Restaurante Nino has possibly the best paella I've ever had
I copped my ticket.
Going to Dubai in a couple of months.
Anybody been? Recommendations?
Burj Khalifa & a safari tour with the atv's & Land Cruisers.
avoid eating down La Ramblas because theyre all tourist trap types that serve heated up frozen food.
While it might be a tourist trap, Restaurante Nino has possibly the best paella I've ever had. It's lowkey off a side street. Def worth the visit. Oh yea, get the wings too.

Visiting SF / San Jose for Memorial Day weekend -- first time there

Recommendations for food, art galleries, ABG spots?
Thanks fam!

Heading to Mexico City for Memorial Day Weekend, gonna check out Teotihuacan, the Futuristic Library, Xochimilco, and some other spots.

May 25-29 (Friday thru Tuesday)
NYC
My bad i meant days in sf and days in sj. They are close but not brooklyn to manhattan close.

Ud say make sure you visit china town in sf get some dunplings and get mexican food in either san jose or sf (zoros aint bad) la vicsin san jose is loved by many im not a fan. Rather have taco mania

Also food truck scene is real. Senor sisig is money

^ I'm most likely doing: 2 days in SF, 1 in SJ, 1 in Berkeley / Irvine

Are you flying down to Irvine? If you didn't know, Irvine is in SoCal.

As for SJ, don't go to La Vic's; very overrated. Honestly, there isn't much to do in SJ but do check out a viet coffee shop.

Back
Top Bottom