Your girlfriend wants breast implants

Crazy this came up, my woman been asking for breast implants/lift ever since my kid messed them up :lol: I'm probably going to pay for that as a anniversary gift this year

obviously you not gonna send pics

but was it that bad??? i guess every woman is effected diff......

like do you agree? or is she just a lil self conscious now?

Nah they not bad at all to me but they did get smaller than they were before the baby. She also wants them to sit up higher when she takes her bra off. I don't think the surgery is necessary but it's what she wants and it'll make her happy. That relationship life :smh: $5,000 for some boobs :x

God I hate typos my bad, long day. Yea. If she wants em an yall serious it'll def make tension for the dude said woman is with.

1. Has to be tasteful and in proportion to her body (size wise).

2. I'm not donating a cent towards said implants.

If we have an understanding on the above two, then I'm all for it.

Can't believe most of you have not picked up on the obvious signs. This is obviously a sign that she wants attention from OTHER men. If she felt fulfilled then she would be fine with the attention that YOU give her. She wants out, and wants you to pay for the 1st class ticket.
DTB immediately, like yesterday bruh.

Last edited:
haha yup, she isn't getting them for you that's for sure.

but I'd say no because surgery in general makes me nervous and two not a fan of them anyway. Natty feels way better

Are breast implants still as popular as it were 15-20 years ago.
Isn't enhancement to Dat Mass the bigger thing now

Not gonna happen, her other option is to keep it moving.
smile.gif
Gotta say I agree.

Depends on how big they are already and then if she's asking for my approval and I'm fine with that part, making sure it's done by a good surgeon.

After that, wait a month or w/e and have some fun with some old new fun bags.

I didn't think it was worth mentioning but from reading other posts I can be 100% clear when I say I'm not spending ANY money on it.

Last edited:
All good in my book. If done by a good surgeon, they can feel pretty close to natural. Glad my wife works for one of the best surgeons in the region.
pimp.gif
Oh no doubt she worked for those bro. 
laugh.gif

My boy's girl just got implants actually. She's exactly that type of bird that would. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe most of you have not picked up on the obvious signs. This is obviously a sign that she wants attention from OTHER men. If she felt fulfilled then she would be fine with the attention that YOU give her. She wants out, and wants you to pay for the 1st class ticket.

No. Women like to feel pretty by themselves. If a woman isn't comfortable in her own skin nothing any man can say will change her outlook.

When I met my daughters mom she had a very nice rack. We break up and she gets married and has two more kids. 3 kids did a number on her boobs. So, she got the Navy to pay for her boob job. She got them done by Dr. 90210 yes the guy from the TV show that aired years ago. After nine years we got back together briefly.

They were not the same. They look fantastic but nothing like the originals.

Last edited:

All good in my book. If done by a good surgeon, they can feel pretty close to natural. Glad my wife works for one of the best surgeons in the region.
pimp.gif
Oh no doubt she worked for those bro. 
laugh.gif

My boy's girl just got implants actually. She's exactly that type of bird that would. 
mean.gif
Yeah, I didn't pay a dime.  Hell, I don't think I even had a job back then, so who was I to say anything?  
laugh.gif

She paid out of pocket, but got that steep employee discount.  I liked her just the way she was, but it was something she had wanted to do for awhile.  
Doggie, who hurt you?  Handle your business at the crib and you have nothing to worry about.  Not every woman who wants implants is seeking attention from other dudes--I know mine wasn't.  Hell, those fake boobies have increased fun in the bedroom for both of us tenfold.  She felt more secure with her body after the implants and it definitely showed.  
devil.gif
  NO complaints from me at all.  

Had a girl I used to mess with bad fake breasts
They were nice
Nipples stayed hard I guess because of he implants
Was real sexy to me
Loved sucking on em
No down side as long as they not super humongous
Hers was a nice full c

Messed with a chick that had some fake D's and they were pretty nice but they were a little too firm.

I tell her ok, I'll buy them for you but she must sign a paper saying that if we break up, she pays me for them. I dont want another dude enjoying tatas I paid for.

SRS
Dude(s) will probably be enjoying them whether or not you break up with her.

If my fiancé asked for some, I'd still say no.

"All natural baby. Swing low, sweet chariots." - Creed Bratton from The Office.

if your girl needs fake boobs shes probably ugly so it might be a good idea
but there are cute girls out here living the struggle of national geographiic chichi's
If it's one thing I know is females can be insecure about any body part and men can only worsen how insecure they are about it by seemingly harmless comments.

So when you get to something like ****, that help sustain life, and are fun to play with girls can go crazy over it. I've known a few depressing flat chested chicks that go through that struggle, saving up for years. Yall never peeped True Life or w/e it's called about getting breast implants?

Couldnt and wouldnt buy a chick implants just so she can attract another set of wolves out there.

Back
Top Bottom