Your girlfriend wants breast implants

In theory I'd maybe be against it because I don't want a plastic woman. But then I think about Ava Addams and her implants are absolute perfection and if it turned out like that I wouldn't mind

In theory I'd maybe be against it because I don't want a plastic woman. But then I think about Ava Addams and her implants are absolute perfection and if it turned out like that I wouldn't mind
Sunny Leone are the best, hands down!

Ely Smith is second.

Before my daughter was born her mom was nice, but after the third child it was terrible. So terrible the Navy agreed to pay for them.

Sunny Leone are the best, hands down!

Ely Smith is second.

Before my daughter was born her mom was nice, but after the third child it was terrible. So terrible the Navy agreed to pay for them.

No way Ava Addams has the best pair of breasts I have ever seen in my life.

Seriously. Didn't even know they were fake.

I don't mess with insecure women. She needs to be content with what her Mombs gave her.

Carmen from Cam with her or whatever it is called is bar none the best breast job in history... no debating.

She's a cam model and I think she's from Canada or something, but you would never guess her breasts were fake... ever.

No scars and they look absolutely natural.

DC with the grave dig! Chick from OP is long gone. She never got the implants. Now my current girl wants to go the other route and downsize lol

Yeah I don't mind either way when it comes to tatas. That fake butt and lip stuff is obnoxious though. Foolish.

Some girl I know just did it, she said it has boosted her confidence.

She's not really attractive, but it definitely helps.

Got no problem with implants, if they are done right, ex. Rihanna. Luckily all the girlfriends I've had, had huge melons except one.

Back
Top Bottom