Your girlfriend wants breast implants

Wait, why are you paying for them if she wants them?  The scenario wasn't that you want your girl to get implants.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of fake **** but I've only felt two (non-stripper) sets unless some other girl had some that were so good I couldn't tell he difference and she didn't tell me.  Even though they weren't bad, the difference was still noticeable.  If a girl is so small that she needs them they usually don't look natural or good.  If she has enough, it's unnecessary.
Wait, why are you paying for them if she wants them?  The scenario wasn't that you want your girl to get implants.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of fake **** but I've only felt two (non-stripper) sets unless some other girl had some that were so good I couldn't tell he difference and she didn't tell me.  Even though they weren't bad, the difference was still noticeable.  If a girl is so small that she needs them they usually don't look natural or good.  If she has enough, it's unnecessary.

You know what? I read the title and automatically assumed lol.

But that being said if she is asking me for the money, then thats my rule (previous post) but if shes paying for them, go ahead.

Either way, just make sure its done by a very good doctor.

"I'm Chopper, and I approve this message." 

Fakes are on point these days. Not to mention they hold up so awesome as women age. Abso******glutely. 

Our Convo went like this essentially verbatim:

'I want Implants'

'Cool, you should get them then'

'I want them, but they're too expensive'

'Word?'

'Yeah, they're like 10,000 dollars!'

'Guess you don't want implants then'

Last edited:
First da fek bress... den da mf fek mass.

F dat, mijo.

mean.gif
mean.gif

She only wanna go up a cup size. Nothing unnatural looking.

I just feel like theyll never be the same but I know it's her body and her decision. She's adamant about it he never its brought up. Talks like its a sure thing one day.

She doesn't have the money to get them herself now and I told her I'm not paying for it. That's some real simp stuff paying for that even if you got it like that. What if y'all break up?

same

even talked about how, expensive wedding and ring isnt a big deal if she can get implants

made me think......

TEARS OF JOY FAM
devil.gif

I WOULD QUIT MY DAY JOB AND STAY PIPING LIKE RESCUE ROOTER
(I wouldn't pay for them tho
nerd.gif
 Why would I do that?)
Can I ask why some people wouldn't want their girl to get them????

TEARS OF JOY FAM :evil:

I WOULD QUIT MY DAY JOB AND STAY PIPING LIKE RESCUE ROOTER

(I wouldn't pay for them tho :nerd:  Why would I do that?)

I just don't like the bag of sand feeling yaknow?

Crazy this came up, my woman been asking for breast implants/lift ever since my kid messed them up :lol: I'm probably going to pay for that as a anniversary gift this year

I don't understand why dudes are so adamantly against it.

Well, actually I do if that's your girlfriend, on some not sure about the future steez.  But if that's a chick you're going to marry and be with, I think it helps in the long run.  Ain't **** sweet about saggy ****. 

Crazy this came up, my woman been asking for breast implants/lift ever since my kid messed them up :lol: I'm probably going to pay for that as a anniversary gift this year

obviously you not gonna send pics

but was it that bad??? i guess every woman is effected diff......

like do you agree? or is she just a lil self conscious now?

Last edited:
Truthfully in my mind it don't matter how the dude feels. If she wants implants that is her choice 100%.

Nah, I'm cool off that. I liked her the way she was before I knew her so I don't want anything else tbh.

Last edited:
obviously you not gonna send pics

but was it that bad??? i guess every woman is effected affected diff......

like do you agree? or is she just a lil self conscious now?
Just tran help da ma NT fam wiff da grammer game...

I gotchu homie.

Yo. Bess fake ******* I've seen are them Jayden Jaymes joints... joints move so freely dawg ***** beautiful.

nthat.gif

basically how my girl feels

i like her breast but she is pretty adamant about it

now she is really into the whole gym thing more also an wants to be perfect so whatever. i swear instagram has a real strong influence on her, she follows so many chicks on there
my ex was hating on a cousin of hers who had them sitting right 
sick.gif

she wasn't lying though 
devil.gif

So if you pay for implants and your chick leaves you, you have the right to "deflate" them right?
according to my brother, I got silence. I would think so though.
(I wouldn't pay for them tho
nerd.gif
 Why would I do that?)
I asked my brother but he didn't answer me, lame sack of **** paid for his baby mom's who ran away 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If she want em n plans on payin for em then by all means. I couldnt rock with some crazy unrealistic joints tho. Like 1 cup size should suffice. 

Fake mass tho? Im not with all that. I hit my first fake mass this summer and that joint was rock solid 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom