young thug... Barter 6 out.

I want to say Uzi is probably the future of rap.

Think again :lol:

In popularity, yeah, but I wouldn't say Uzi surpassed Thug becuz his team was better than Thug's

While Thug was wearing dresses and hitting fashion shows Uzi was working on his craft... this isn't a popularity thing, everyone who knows Uzi knows of Thug;

Since 2016...

Uzi vs. The World
The Perfect LUV tape
1017 vs. The World
LUV is Rage 1.5
LUV is Rage 2

vs.

Slime Season 3
Jeffery
Beautiful Thugger Girls
Young Martha (I don't even consider this a real Thug project but whatevz)

I want to say Uzi is probably the future of rap.

He could he but he doesn't take it serious enough. People are already biting his flow and he has a few clones out there and his sound is different from what's popping in the mainstream.

Uzi got one of the biggest songs (1.4 billion streams and counting) of any genre this year, he shot past everybody popularity wise. Migos of course had the #1 too.

Thug still got his cult fanbase he just has no hype outside of that so a lot of the casuals have all moved on cause he hasn't had a "hit". Good *** music just nothing really competitive in that commercial arena. He lowkey may have a better chance of getting one now tho considering how "normalized" his formerly polarizing style is now. Kinda crazy when you think about it. Rap **** moves fast as hell now man :lol:

He just need to figure out how he wanna move going forward and go 110% with that ****

The way him and his team release music is just bad. Ever since the SS3 pump fake/I'm Up. He fumbled when he was at his hottest. It ain't the moist stuff holding Thug back cuz Uzi be on that weirdo stuff too. People saying he be putting devil **** in his music too. Lol

Seem like Uzi just got his stuff more organized.

Seem like Uzi just got his stuff more organized.

Uzi literally drops his projects outta nowhere. His own team had the release date wrong to his tape

While Thug was wearing dresses and hitting fashion shows Uzi was working on his craft... this isn't a popularity thing, everyone who knows Uzi knows of Thug;

Since 2016...

Uzi vs. The World
The Perfect LUV tape
1017 vs. The World
LUV is Rage 1.5
LUV is Rage 2

vs.

Im Up (I mean it does exist)
Slime Season 3
Jeffery
Beautiful Thugger Girls
Young Martha (I don't even consider this a real Thug project but whatevz)

I rock wit Uzi but Thug has done more music and we not even gonna talk about features
You like Uzi projects more, it what it is
:lol: @ actin like Uzi music hasn't got simpler

Lookin at the songs that rly popped for Uzi, they were on some punk rocky steez Thug aint rly on. But Uzi taking Thug lane makes sense so eh

fam wanna argue in circles
Everything str8 said is basically true, only the cult ppl showin support it is wat it is

I rock wit Uzi but Thug has done more music and we not even gonna talk about features
You like Uzi projects more, it what it is
:lol: @ actin like Uzi music hasn't got simpler

More music.. where Slime?

He's only dropped 2 projects worth speaking on since 2016, BTG was his worst work to date.

The way they mishandled SS3 was on some next level ****

How do you fumble a project w/ digits & with them on it smh

Digits really should've been everywhere :smh:

I love BTG for the record. Still listen to Daddy's Birthday, Tomorrow til Infinity, Relationship, On Fire, Oh Yeah & You Said regularly.

Last edited:
A FutureThuggin'/SuperThuggin'/Thugger Hendrix/SlimeBandz/whatever they'd call it project to end the year and follow up on "Relationships" buzzing would make me happy with Thug's 2017.

Still listen to Beautiful Thugger Girls regularly and it's probably in my top 5 of the year.

Digits really should've been everywhere :smh:

I love BTG for the record. Still listen to Daddy's Birthday, Tomorrow til Infinity, Relationship, On Fire, Oh Yeah & You Said regularly.

Same I'm still really enjoying it. I can see why some don't mess with it though.

Jefferey is a top project from him for me so I guess I'm just waiting for him to drop again. :lol:

Seems like it just came and went to be honest. As far as popularity, I think he plateaued.

Back
Top Bottom