young thug... Barter 6 out.

Homie and that Busta Rhymes "Girlfriend" songs are easily the worst songs of the year, and this is a year that included Lil' Yachty, Famous Dex, XXXdentation, and Kyle.

I'm just waiting on that Thug x Future tape :nerd:

Guess that's coming right after Migos Thuggin

francis.png

Guess that's coming right after Migos Thuggin

francis.png
Migos Thuggin was different bruh :lol:

Migos wasn't exactly the hottest ****** in 2015 and 300 was tryna put out SS3 around that same time. **** never happening now that QC ditched 300 for Capitol, too much logistical ********.

I really don’t like the way thug or his label release ****.

At this point he should stick to that SS thing and just keep that going. I think people would get hyped off knowing thug gonna drop a new SS project.

Nah nah nah. Thug put out more projects than juelz did in his career in 9 mths before :lol:. He acting more like dro he ain't juelz lazy.

I ain't capin fam
You compared him to somebody who fell off the face of the earth for a good six years yet dude dropped a project last month and has been killing features all year

If you ain't rocking wit the music, that would make sense but how is he lazy if he's releasing so much music

Dudes love beating a dead horse

Dude just needs a better team. Uzi passed him, migos passed him. He has the resources and talent to be in the same boat.

Back
Top Bottom