Young Rilla's guide to a successful Playoff Run Vol. Coach of the Year Addition

You still talking to me?

You wanna trade screen names? That way I can post the #*@@ I wanna post and you can be important. Deal? I'll change the PW to whatever you IM me. Dead serious.. You can have my "e-fame"... go ahead.. I don't even want it.. never did.. I just wanna make readable threads without you and every other sack jockey swimming through my threads. If I'm so lame... why do you actively participate in ever single thread I make? What are you, eleven? Go away. No one thinks you're cool or funny.

And yeah, I realize you'll just retort with some insult or some fetched data from my 5 year tenure on NT but I don't care. There isn't a word or pic on the internet about or from me that I didn't intentionally release to the public. All you can do is recant... so go ahead.. don't forget your smileys and cool emoticons for effect.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

You still talking to me?

You wanna trade screen names? That way I can post the #*@@ I wanna post and you can be important. Deal? I'll change the PW to whatever you IM me. Dead serious.. You can have my "e-fame"... go ahead.. I don't even want it.. never did.. I just wanna make readable threads without you and every other sack jockey swimming through my threads. If I'm so lame... why do you actively participate in ever single thread I make? What are you, eleven? Go away. No one thinks you're cool or funny.
" I used to want this thing forever, you can have it back "

The only reason the two of you feel comfortable around each other is because there's no reason to lie. They say relationships are built on honesty and trust. No, relationships are built on acceptable deception..

This makes sense, I don't think it's the case with every relationship, but I get it.

And what exactly do I think of myself since you're one of the NTers that actually know me, right? You prolly just think lowly of yourself since you feel so compelled to thrust yourself into everthing I post... I don't get you types. But at last, I'm tired of even resisting.. say what you will... I'll be your version of lame, which apparently consists of having 2 jobs, a career, a college load, a starting 5 of BAD women... and a sense of humor to laugh about it all with trolls on the internet.. toodles
laugh.gif
Why are you trying to E-brag? You are a lame.

GIFSoup

EDIT look below more e bragging about stuff nobody gives a care about

GIFSoup

Applications and hardwork, Smed... I been rapping.. Indiana takes me seriously. Only NT thinks that's a punchline though. Regular rationale people respect the ambition and the outlook. it's starting to pay off as of late.. I got a spoken word EP dropping early next month, a compilation at the end of the month, and hopefully my first solo bu July. I been grinding fam
grin.gif
... other that tha, jobs is jobs. I need the bread like errbody else do..

Is this gonna be another one of those threads where I start a topic and some troll succeeds in getting regular, thinking people to follow in his anarchical ways? If so, can I get a lock mods? And when I restart this exact same thread, how bout ya'll ban these clowns off rip instead of banning ME when I respond to them
laugh.gif

yo, why do you even let your posts turn into this foolery?

why you even go back and forth with these dudes?

Originally Posted by Baltimore

And what exactly do I think of myself since you're one of the NTers that actually know me, right? You prolly just think lowly of yourself since you feel so compelled to thrust yourself into everthing I post... I don't get you types. But at last, I'm tired of even resisting.. say what you will... I'll be your version of lame, which apparently consists of having 2 jobs, a career, a college load, a starting 5 of BAD women... and a sense of humor to laugh about it all with trolls on the internet.. toodles
laugh.gif
Why are you trying to E-brag? You are a lame.

GIFSoup

Quit posting lame  gifs

najera-o.gif

"Look at me making a comment about Rilla!"
laugh.gif
... y'all be trying so hard man...
smh.gif
... So what's up, are we gonna address this OP or what?? I know this Baltimore cat got like 3 more gifs. he picked out like school clothes last night so I gotta reply to him a few more times or he'll never go away
smh.gif
. Clearly he's desperate, jumping in me and Smed's convo like dudes that be lurking in the background of pics and stuff.... man... ya'll are powerfully lame.

Your turn Baltimore. Go.

<- number 4

I don't know Enph... compulsion? Reflex? boredom? Meh... I quit
eyes.gif
.. I'm finna
pimp.gif
and call my numero uno..

*leaves NT for Facebook*

Caution do not cross Rilla. He is an intellectual but still calls himself Rilla. No one has ever called themselves "Rilla" before, or used the adjective "Young" in front of a G'd up nickname.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Caution do not cross Rilla. He is an intellectual but still calls himself Rilla. No one has ever called themselves "Rilla" before, or used the adjective "Young" in front of a G'd up nickname.

I read this in Chief Wiggums voice, and it's like bizarro world C.W
laugh.gif

Anywhoo this:.

They say relationships are built onhonesty and trust. No, relationships are built on acceptable deception..
yep

yo, you're SO cool, can we be yuku friends?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yo, you're SO cool, can we be yuku friends?
look who can't take their own advice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Interesting. Still don't understand why dudes juggle women emotionally. Keep it physical. Really isn't that hard.

You wouldn't believe yow many females don't mind being the side piece.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

No, Young infant, we can't be yuku friends.

funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg
I'm finna just start talking around these dudes... lames hollering "STOP POSTING!" and then asking me questions
laugh.gif
.. I wish I could little man some of these little men in real life. In what heterosexual state of mind do you bring yourself to ask another man if he has a fettish? Like, how you just disregard the matching avy and sig and bring yourself to ask that while still feeling like a man? All bad..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You actually think I am being serious? It is blatantly obvious you have a caution tape fetish. SOOO what if you make your starting 5 of girls gag you with caution tape and treat you like a little girl. Everyone has their vices my brotha. Mine is a little more toned down than yours, I like a girl with sexy feet.

i feel what OP is tryna say.

my bench player has been tryna be my star player.but i aint tryna give her enough playing time cus it will mess up the rotation 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Interesting. Still don't understand why dudes juggle women emotionally. Keep it physical. Really isn't that hard.

You wouldn't believe yow many females don't mind being the side piece.

Man it actually catches me off guard at times...  but they exist. You just gotta run your demo upfront and honest and don't be too thirsty that you try to convert a main-class chick into a side-class chick because you too horny to wait for the goods. If you maintain a certain flair of indifference, it attracts the really ratchet ones cuz they like to compete -- even if they're only competing against opponents they THINK exist
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
1g2jk2.jpg

i feel what OP is tryna say.
 my bench player has been tryna be my star player.but i aint tryna give her enough playing time cus it will mess up the rotation 
laugh.gif

Right on Popovich. I don't care if shorty is the Manu of bench players, DO NOT throw off the rotation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom